Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Marvin Lewis will.....
remain with the Bengals but he will go upstairs as sort of a general manger assistant to the Browns. The guy does know NFL talent we must admit.
Reply/Quote
No, he won't.

He's LEAVING the organization. Ok?
Reply/Quote
No. Throw him in the river
Reply/Quote
He plans to lead us to the super bowl next year, the Cleveland Browns type of super bowl with the number one pick of the draft, not the actual super bowl.. It might take another 20 seasons, but he'll make sure Hue surpasses him in wins as a head coach.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
...be coaching the Bengals again next season.
Reply/Quote
Get another head coaching position and lay more turds in the playoffs and prime time games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I will say if the Bengals start a widespread coaching search I'd be more comfortable with Marvin being part of the decision making process
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Imma just sit back and watch the Bengals get all tangled up in their lies. You KNOW they're not going to be able to keep all their stories straight.
Reply/Quote
First let me say that nothing is official until Bengal management or Lewis himself announces it.

IF that happens, I think Lewis even bungled that!

You don't tell a reporter something like that and have everyone, including Bengal players, hear it from a reporter???? Cool :paul:
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:35 PM)snowy Wrote: Imma just sit back and watch the Bengals get all tangled up in their lies. You KNOW they're not going to be able to keep all their stories straight.

It's called "doing it Bengals style."
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote