Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Taylor coaches like the Rams' staff
The Bengals will look like a very different team.

They look very well coached tonight. But what really caught my attention was how quickly they got to the line of scrimmage to spike the ball.

Can't remember a team doing that nearly as fast.

Hope that's emblematic of what we can expect with the new coaching regime.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There are parallels between the way Jared Goff and Andy Dalton approach the game as well as between Todd Gurley and Joe Mixon.
Reply/Quote
I just hope Talor likes Daltin.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 12:04 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I just hope Talor likes Daltin.

...and they get the ball to Nixon a lot.
Reply/Quote
I just want to see an offense that looks professional. I'm tired of seeing offenses that don't look like they know they're doing nor understand situational football.

The Rams offense is well prepared.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 12:12 AM)3wt Wrote: I just want to see an offense that looks professional.

I haven’t seen the Rams commit a pre-snap penalty the entire game.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 11:51 PM)3wt Wrote: The Bengals will look like a very different team.

They look very well coached tonight. But what really caught my attention was how quickly they got to the line of scrimmage to spike the ball.

Can't remember a team doing that nearly as fast.

Hope that's emblematic of what we can expect with the new coaching regime.

It's all their O Line. They are the ones who have to line up and set quickly.

Amazing, the protection in pass and movement in run. Some of those holes are just crazy. In Gurley's TD run, they sealed 3/4 of Dallas D line.

Unbelievable!
Reply/Quote
I'm loving the rushing attack most of all! Dallas back in it though.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 12:12 AM)3wt Wrote: I just want to see an offense that looks professional.  I'm tired of seeing offenses that don't look like they know they're doing nor understand situational football.

Yes they are and it will be so great if he can bring that with him. 

A hallmark of ML led teams was being ill prepared  and looking confused when it counted the most. I'm so very ready to be done with that.
Reply/Quote
Dallas used up their half time adjustment plays on their last drive.

Now let's see what they have left.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 12:19 AM)XsandOs Wrote: It's all their O Line. They are the ones who have to line up and set quickly.

Amazing, the protection in pass and movement in run. Some of those holes are just crazy. In Gurley's TD run, they sealed 3/4 of Dallas D line.

Unbelievable!

The Rams’ blocking schemes are light years apart from what Paul Alexander could do. It might be a stretch for Frank Pollack to do something like this.
Reply/Quote
If Cowboys win and our next HC is not announced this week? Welcome Back to Cincinnati Bieniemy.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 12:27 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: If Cowboys win and our next HC is not announced this week? Welcome Back to Cincinnati Bieniemy.

You know how you got your mind set on getting Chinese food and when you get there the restaurant is closed?

Now, you've got a pizza joint right next door, but it just doesn't set right.

Nothing wrong with Pizza (Bienemy), but Chinese food (Taylor) is what you really want.
Reply/Quote
Game over. We’re waiting at least another week.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 12:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Game over. We’re waiting at least another week.

I hope he walks in with a big fat ring!

Reply/Quote
It same offense that Kubiack used to whoop our ass in the Houston playoff games.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 12:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Game over. We’re waiting at least another week.

The more experience Taylor gets with playoff game preparation and adjustments (something that Marvin never had to worry about), the more we will benefit. He'll bring those methods here. A super bowl ring would be the cherry on top and would make the team hungrier. I'll gladly wait.
Reply/Quote
Taylor’s going to walk in and tell the Brown family/Tobin “first thing we need to do is find us a franchise left tackle like the one I had with the Rams” followed by uncomfortable silence.
Reply/Quote
Congrats Whit!

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 01:10 AM)Whodey614 Wrote: The more experience Taylor gets with playoff game preparation and adjustments (something that Marvin never had to worry about), the more we will benefit. He'll bring those methods here. A super bowl ring would be the cherry on top and would make the team hungrier. I'll gladly wait.

Marvin had a SB ring when he got here, I’m not putting too much stock into whether Taylor does or doesn’t.

Reply/Quote