Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If the Bengals miss the playoffs, Fire Zac?
This thread.... just... wow lol.

Years upon years of fire Zac. Then, the team goes to the Super Bowl and all is well and Zac had a vision. Now, one loss and we are back to fire Zac?

This board is more overly dramatic then the kardashians which is damn near impossible. Burrow sucked week 1, it happens, can't blame the coach when the QB just makes terrible decisions.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 09:01 PM)Tony Wrote: Maybe I'm overreacting a bit, but Zac has a trend of this stupid stuff now. I just hope we don't look back and say we wasted all this talent with him..

LOL LOL LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 07:36 PM)Bengalion Wrote: I don't see Mike Brown firing Zach this year, even if we go 2-15 or something like 4-13. He will get another year no matter what.

They just extended him. He's safe for 3-4 more years.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They just extended him. He's safe for 34 more years.

Fixed that for ya.
Reply/Quote
So fire Zac after 1 loss...and put a 2nd snapper on the roster.

Do you all have any ideas on how to stem inflation? Maybe we can just print a lot more money to stop it...
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 07:31 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm totally off the Zac bandwagon. This mfer just never learns. He does the dumbest shit.. He did at least 3 things yesterday that were totally inexcusable.. I wouldn't even care if they fired him and Pollack now..

Anybody in your life tell you that you're extremely impulsive? You are the type of person as to why I don't post on this site very often. I feel sorry for the people that have to be around you in life.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:44 PM)Tony Wrote: He's in his 4th year. He isn't gonna get any better.  His play calling is horrible at times too. His clock management,  and situational coaching has been the same throughout his career.. 

Let's see in 1 day, you have made 2 horrible mistakes by posting stupid unintelligent posts. Zac has forgotten more football than you will ever know.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 02:37 AM)WhoDey Wrote: Anybody in your life tell you that you're extremely impulsive? You are the type of person as to why I don't post on this site very often. I feel sorry for the people that have to be around you in life.

Lol, that's pretty sad on your part... 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 03:08 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Let's see in 1 day, you have made 2 horrible mistakes by posting stupid unintelligent posts. Zac has forgotten more football than you will ever know.

So, what you are saying is I gotta have the same opinion as you?
Reply/Quote
If we have a piss poor season, I’d be all for it, but it won’t happen. Mike Brown will not fire a coach 1 year after a super bowl run, frankly I’m not sure any owner would. It would need to continue to be a pattern.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 05:47 AM)Tony Wrote: So, what you are saying is I gotta have the same opinion as you?

No, what he's saying is you're a big old "Drama Queen." 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 07:31 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm totally off the Zac bandwagon. This mfer just never learns. He does the dumbest shit.. He did at least 3 things yesterday that were totally inexcusable.. I wouldn't even care if they fired him and Pollack now..

This is typical of an overreaction day following a loss.  He also did a lot of things right, and had them in a position to win three different times from what would normally be an automatic Shooter McPherson.  

Remember Joe has the authority to change out of plays but he continually played as though he had the offensive line from the 82 Bengals and held on to the ball WAY too long.  Your star QB is responsible for 5, yes 5, turnovers and had another at the end that took them out of FG range, and you blame everything on the coach?
Reply/Quote

Really?  Take a deep breath, turn around and walk away from the ledge.

Seriously, this is the first game of the year.  Agree ZT had a terrible game situationally but better now than later in the year if they hope to compete and be in big games.  Sometimes the best lessons in life are learned through failure.  And there were some colossal ones in that game!
Reply/Quote
I've never been a big ZT fan, but come on. It's the first game dude
Reply/Quote

I still havent gotten on the Band Wagon lol...       Pretty sure Burrow and Chase carried us on broken plays last year.

Pollack and his OL leave a lot to be desired.   Never understood the love for him given the lack of results here.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 08:34 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is typical of an overreaction day following a loss.  He also did a lot of things right, and had them in a position to win three different times from what would normally be an automatic Shooter McPherson.  

Remember Joe has the authority to change out of plays but he continually played as though he had the offensive line from the 82 Bengals and held on to the ball WAY too long.  Your star QB is responsible for 5, yes 5, turnovers and had another at the end that took them out of FG range, and you blame everything on the coach?

Yep, plenty of blame to go around Sunday, lol. I put most on the -5 turnover margin, but they got back in it and STs botched their chances, and Zac missed a challenge and had some bad playcalls down around the goal line (unless they were audibles). The defense played well enough to win, and really kept us within striking distance.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 09:04 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I still havent gotten on the Band Wagon lol...       Pretty sure Burrow and Chase carried us on broken plays last year.

Pollack and his OL leave a lot to be desired.   Never understood the love for him given the lack of results here.

Teams are going to overload a side of our line until we show we can stop it.

This is akin to Lou putting a bunch of DB's at the 1st down marker against Lamar.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:47 PM)Au165 Wrote: Joe Burrow has 5 turnovers and the narrative is really “Zac Taylor sucks”? They weren’t even bad luck picks they were god awful reads. People will do everything in their power to not blame Burrow for anything. Joe Burrow lost the game, full stop. There is no “he almost brought them back” no he still finished -3 in TD to turnover differential.

If Joe burrow doesn’t step on the field yesterday we have a better chance winning that game running 50 times and never throwing than what he did. I love Joe Burrow but it’s okay to say he was awful. We had no business even being in that game yesterday because of Joe Burrow, not because of Zac Taylor’s coaching decisions.

Hell no one knows what Taylor told Burrow. The fact Burrow started taking check downs may have come from Taylor, but around here anything good is Joe Burrow and anything bad is Zac Taylor.

I do wonder how many QBs could turn the ball over 5 times in a game and not be considered THE reason a team lost a game? I can’t fathom Andy Dalton ever getting a pass for turning the ball over 5 times.

Burrow and Taylor were both Awful. Obviously not a recipe for success..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 08:14 AM)Sled21 Wrote: No, what he's saying is you're a big old "Drama Queen." 

It was just a question. Lol. Its not life or death here lol
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 09:04 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I still havent gotten on the Band Wagon lol...       Pretty sure Burrow and Chase carried us on broken plays last year.

Some of these guys are complete homers. Ya can't even as a question around here. They act like Zac is Andy Reid or something..
Reply/Quote