Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture]
(11-27-2022, 11:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They were 6th last week too. One game ahead of the Jets. Just like this week. 

I thought Pats were 6 and we were 7 going into this week?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 11:23 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I thought Pats were 6 and we were 7 going into this week?

You are correct
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 10:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Since there's no ninja...i think my head is about to explode. 

I just need to log off till the season is over...

Has to be a ninja-less ninja post. Has to be. 

I thought the italics were a dead giveaway.  I don't want you to go all Scanners on us, so here you go:

Ninja
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 11:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I thought the italics were a dead giveaway.  I don't want you to go all Scanners on us, so here you go:

Ninja

Rep for the Scanners reference. Love that movie. I just watched Cronenberg’s newest one recently (Crimes of the Future), and it’s as messed up as most of his stuff.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 11:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They were 6th last week too. One game ahead of the Jets. Just like this week. 

We are not a game ahead, just have a tiebreaker with Jets, they have same record as us but that could also change if other teams also end up with same record as us and jets.. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 11:38 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: We are not a game ahead, just have a tiebreaker with Jets, they have same record as us but that could also change if other teams also end up with same record as us and jets.. 

Is Baltimore a game ahead of us? 

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 11:23 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I thought Pats were 6 and we were 7 going into this week?

(11-27-2022, 11:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You are correct

My mistake. Pats beat the Jets last week. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 01:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Is Baltimore a game ahead of us? 

We are tied, but they beat us head to head, plus they have the better division record. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I know it’s a long shot, but we totally control our destiny as at least a 3 seed. If Miami drops one we can get as high as a 2 seed. Again, long shot, but it’s all in our hands at this point.
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the entire NFC East would make the playoffs right now? Damn! How bad is the rest of the NFC???
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 09:23 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the entire NFC East would make the playoffs right now?  Damn!  How bad is the rest of the NFC???

Jesus, didn't realise... that's absolutely insane. The NFC seems top-heavy, but gotta give the East teams a lot of credit. They've all been surprisingly good.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 09:59 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Jesus, didn't realise... that's absolutely insane. The NFC seems top-heavy, but gotta give the East teams a lot of credit. They've all been surprisingly good.

Far cry from the NFC least a few years ago when 7-9 won the division.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 09:23 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the entire NFC East would make the playoffs right now? Damn! How bad is the rest of the NFC???

The NFC South doesn’t have a single winning team in it right now. All 4 are <500.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 10:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The NFC South doesn’t have a single winning team in it right now. All 4 are <500.

Shaping up to be a shame one of them will be in playoffs knocking a better team out. 
Reply/Quote
Games of interest this week:

Pats vs. Bills (we will get help here no matter what)
Jets vs. Vikings
Broncos vs. Ravens
Dolphins vs. 49ers
Chargers vs. Raiders

I bolded the teams we want to win.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 11:21 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Games of interest this week:

Jets vs. Vikings
Broncos vs. Ravens
Dolphins vs. 49ers
Chargers vs. Raiders

You forgot the most important game :)

KC vs. Bengals
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 11:21 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Games of interest this week:

Jets vs. Vikings
Broncos vs. Ravens
Dolphins vs. 49ers
Chargers vs. Raiders

I'm not sure we want the Bills to win. I think if everything falls the way "we"  want it with the Pats winning, we are suddenly the #2 seed

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 01:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Is Baltimore a game ahead of us? 

I guess that depends on how you look at it.. we can still win with a tie record.. since we could finish 3-3 and Baltimore could finish 2-4 in division (highly unlikely though) and maybe both end of 10-7.. I think the Wild Card is a bit more different though since other teams could end of having the same record and if Jets finish with better conference record and we say have a three way tie with jets, bengals and chargers.... if jets have a better conference record than us they would be the higher seed
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:45 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I guess that depends on how you look at it.. we can still win with a tie record.. since we could finish 3-3 and Baltimore could finish 2-4 in division (highly unlikely though) and maybe both end of 10-7.. I think the Wild Card is a bit more different though since other teams could end of having the same record and if Jets finish with better conference record and we say have a three way tie with jets, bengals and chargers.... if jets have a better conference record than us they would be the higher seed

This !
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 10:09 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Far cry from the NFC least a few years ago when 7-9 won the division.

Yeah, they've all come a long way. I think it's fair to say literally every team have a better record than you'd have said they'd have at this point, at the beginning of the year. Maybe Dallas people could've got right, but not the others.
Reply/Quote