Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture]
(11-28-2022, 09:23 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the entire NFC East would make the playoffs right now?  Damn!  How bad is the rest of the NFC???

They are bad lol
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 11:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure we want the Bills to win. I think if everything falls the way "we"  want it with the Pats winning, we are suddenly the #2 seed

I'm just trying to get in at this point tbh. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: They are bad lol

This just sets up that scenario where the AFC teams all declare that the winner of the AFC championship game will easily win the SB only to be stopped ala underdog Eli vs Brady x2, or something.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the season ended today we would face the Titans in Tennessee.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 09:23 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the entire NFC East would make the playoffs right now?  Damn!  How bad is the rest of the NFC???

I am in the DC/Baltimore area and the buzz around Washington is huge. The play on the field has been a shockingly good surprise ( they are also without Chase Young ), but off the field, they are such a trash organization. Mike brown is not the greatest of all time, but he beats that scumbag, Dan Synder.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:49 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I know it’s a long shot, but we totally control our destiny as at least a 3 seed. If Miami drops one we can get as high as a 2 seed. Again, long shot, but it’s all in our hands at this point.

I'd love to see the Bengals get the #2 seed and see something like this in the playoffs. 

* = winner

Seeding:
1 chiefs
2 bengals
3 dolphins
4 titans

5 bills
6 ravens
7 chargers

Playoffs:
7 chargers @ 2 bengals*
6 ravens @ 3 dolphins*
5 bills* @ 4 titans

5 bills* @ 1 chiefs
3 dolphins @ 2 bengals*

5 bills @ 2 bengals*

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I rather not play the Chargers personally...

Give me the Ravens or Titans for a 1st round match up.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 12:27 AM)QueenCity Wrote: I rather not play the Chargers personally...

Give me the Ravens or Titans for a 1st round match up.

Nah. I'd love the Bengals to send Herbert packing in his first playoff game. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If the current playoff picture holds through week 18 the Bengals will have played all the AFC Playoff teams during the regular season. So far the Bengals are 3-1 in those matchups with Wins against the Dolphins, Jets, and Titans with the loss to Baltimore.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 11:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd love to see the Bengals get the #2 seed and see something like this in the playoffs. 

* = winner

Seeding:
1 chiefs
2 bengals
3 dolphins
4 titans

5 bills
6 ravens
7 JETS

Playoffs:
7 JETS @ 2 bengals*
6 ravens @ 3 dolphins*
5 bills* @ 4 titans

5 bills* @ 1 chiefs
3 dolphins @ 2 bengals*

5 bills @ 2 bengals*

Fixed it for ya.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 09:40 PM)Destro Wrote: I am in the DC/Baltimore area and the buzz around Washington is huge. The play on the field has been a shockingly good surprise ( they are also without Chase Young ), but off the field, they are such a trash organization. Mike brown is not the greatest of all time, but he beats that scumbag, Dan Synder.

Yeah, a good buddy of mine is a Redsk.....er, Commanders Fan.  He used to live three doors down from my folks house growing up and he drove 11 hours to my mom's service.  I always kind of root for them because of him and I was a big Doug Williams fan.  

It is so sad to see how that once great franchise has been such a joke for so long now, and I put almost all of it on Snider.  When he said he could go "public" with information about the league and ruin guys like Goodell, it did make me interested, though.

They have a hell of a defense.  Kind of funny, they take off after getting rid of WJIII.  
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This just sets up that scenario where the AFC teams all declare that the winner of the AFC championship game will easily win the SB only to be stopped ala underdog Eli vs Brady x2, or something.

Could be, but I doubt if the Eagles or Cowboys are in the SB that anybody will act like the AFC will just automatically win.

Those are 2 damn good teams right there.

(11-28-2022, 11:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd love to see the Bengals get the #2 seed and see something like this in the playoffs. 

* = winner

Seeding:
1 chiefs
2 bengals
3 dolphins
4 titans

5 bills
6 ravens
7 chargers

Playoffs:
7 chargers @ 2 bengals*
6 ravens @ 3 dolphins*
5 bills* @ 4 titans

5 bills* @ 1 chiefs
3 dolphins @ 2 bengals*

5 bills @ 2 bengals*

Nice, would love this scenario. It is about ideal.

(11-29-2022, 12:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. I'd love the Bengals to send Herbert packing in his first playoff game. 

Same here, Burrow needs to win this matchup and have it lead to a big time rivalry of these 2 great young QB's.

(11-29-2022, 07:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, a good buddy of mine is a Redsk.....er, Commanders Fan.  He used to live three doors down from my folks house growing up and he drove 11 hours to my mom's service.  I always kind of root for them because of him and I was a big Doug Williams fan.  

It is so sad to see how that once great franchise has been such a joke for so long now, and I put almost all of it on Snider.  When he said he could go "public" with information about the league and ruin guys like Goodell, it did make me interested, though.

They have a hell of a defense.  Kind of funny, they take off after getting rid of WJIII.  

Have a few buddies myself that were fans when they were the Redskins. They aren't fans anymore and actually root 
against them for changing their name. I do too, also know a lot of Native Americans that are pissed off for not even 
being represented in sports anymore. The people pushing for the name change were a small amount of loud fools.

I do like Heinicke and yes, they have a hell of a Defense but I can't root for them even in that Division, sucks.
Reply/Quote
As of Dec 1[my birthday]Cool.

Bills and Phins swap positions as Bills move to seed #2 and Phins move to seed 5, due to TNF Bills over Pats.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 05:10 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: As of Dec 1[my birthday]Cool.

Bills and Phins swap positions as Bills move to seed #2 and Phins move to seed 5, due to TNF Bills over Pats.

Happy belated birthday.  The board pitched in to get you a cake.

[Image: cake5.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
One more time for good measure.. Chiefs haven't won IN Cincinnati since the George HW Bush administration in 2007..and I was still in my 40s. I'll be 64 in July..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If they win this game, all of sudden, the #1 spot is wide open and up for grabs. Mellow
Reply/Quote
As of 12/4/2022

We are now the 5th seed swapping places with Miami who is now the 6th seed.

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

P.S. Funny thing with the NFL image of playoff teams that has not been upgraded in weeks. They still have an image with a Charger, Patriot, and a Ram.  Hilarious

[Image: n6oebmygtojshromk0sl]

[Image: moving-on.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 07:25 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: As of 12/4/2022

We are now the 5th seed swapping places with Miami who is now the 6th seed.

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

P.S. Funny thing with the NFL image of playoff teams that has not been upgraded in weeks. They still have an image with a Charger, Patriot, and a Ram.  Hilarious

[Image: n6oebmygtojshromk0sl]

[Image: moving-on.gif]

A little surprising they use Tannehill over King for that painting but you do you NFL. You do you.
Reply/Quote
2 game lead on the WC... huge! I think 2 more wins get us in.

3-4 wins to take the divison IMO
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I think most people knew Miami were pretenders. Still early, but Tua is Tua.
Reply/Quote