Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture]
(11-22-2022, 02:36 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Tua was already concussed from the Miami-Buffalo game. 

And that effected his arm strength? The pick he threw was just a terribly under thrown ball. Which has always been a knock on him.

Tua is playing great right now, but I’d still rather take my chances against him over Allen and the Bills.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 06:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And that effected his arm strength? The pick he threw was just a terribly under thrown ball. Which has always been a knock on him.

Tua is playing great right now, but I’d still rather take my chances against him over Allen and the Bills.

Same here, don't know how anyone would prefer playing Allen and the Bills over Tua and the Fins.

Unless Allen and the Bills are just decimated by injuries.
Reply/Quote
It was no typo, you already knew deep down that the Bengals are going to make tuna fish out of Tua.

Bengals will put Tunahead between a rock and a hard place in Hard Rock stadium for the home fans to witness firsthand.

Sure the Dolphins are a different team now, yet so are the Bengals.

Plus Burrow has never ever lost a AFC playoff game, just got to get there first.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 02:23 PM)Go Cards Wrote: It was no typo, you already knew deep down that the Bengals are going to make tuna fish out of Tua.

Bengals will put Tunahead between a rock and a hard place in Hard Rock stadium for the home fans to witness firsthand.

Sure the Dolphins are a different team now, yet so are the Bengals.

Plus Burrow has never ever lost a AFC playoff game, just got to get there first.

Tuna on rye with a Coke.

Rep to anyone that remembers that deep cut.

Reply/Quote
As of 11/24/2022

Patriots lose.

We are now the 6th seed.

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

[Image: moving-on.gif]

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Is it just me or do the Chiefs have the world's softest schedule for these last 7 games? Outside of playing us and the Seahawks they have a bunch of patsies they shouldn't even break a sweat against.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 08:13 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Is it just me or do the Chiefs have the world's softest schedule for these last 7 games? Outside of playing us and the Seahawks they have a bunch of patsies they shouldn't even break a sweat against.

Baltimore’s probably competes for softest schedule.
Reply/Quote
Is it better to have a soft schedule to get in to the playoffs or a hard schedule? Personally, if this team consistently wins and makes the playoffs this year with their remaining schedule, I'll feel better about the post season than if they had a soft schedule. I haven't looked at Baltimore or KC's schedules but if both are light it may be a good recipe for a 1 and done for them due to lack of true competition and not being mentally prepared for playoff competition.
Reply/Quote
The schedules are completely pre determined based on the teams success the previous year. It's not like Goodell I sitting there saying "we need the Chiefs in the SB again, let's schedule them to play a bunch of cupcakes."
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 10:18 AM)Mer Wrote: Is it better to have a soft schedule to get in to the playoffs or a hard schedule? Personally, if this team consistently wins and makes the playoffs this year with their remaining schedule, I'll feel better about the post season than if they had a soft schedule. I haven't looked at Baltimore or KC's schedules but if both are light it may be a good recipe for a 1 and done for them due to lack of true competition and not being mentally prepared for playoff competition.

Agree, I think having a soft schedule would be worse. If we can make the Playoffs while playing this brutal sched I 
like our chances at getting back to the big game.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 07:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agree, I think having a soft schedule would be worse. If we can make the Playoffs while playing this brutal sched I 
like our chances at getting back to the big game.

Without Chase, the schedule is harder.  Nervous
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 03:22 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Without Chase, the schedule is harder.  Nervous

But there’s absolutely no reason to think we’ll be without Chase for all these games down the stretch. He should be back for KC even if he doesn’t play this week.

He wouldn’t be practicing if he wasn’t close.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 04:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But there’s absolutely no reason to think we’ll be without Chase for all these games down the stretch. He should be back for KC even if he doesn’t play this week.

He wouldn’t be practicing if he wasn’t close.

Yep, didn't want him to come back early anyways. Burrow has been playing damn good without him.

When he is back look out. Don't know how Defenses will stop this Offense after Burrow gaining chemistry with all his weapons.
Reply/Quote
Despite the win we didn't move up and are still the sixth seed by virtue of our head-to-head against the Jets. We'd play Tennessee, which is bad news, because I'm guessing that now they really really want revenge.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Sure would like to have that missed extra point back on opening day. Talk about sitting pretty.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Pats and Ravens helped us this week...

Patriots should lose next week vs. Bills and I think they go by the wayside. Chargers will be gunning for that last playoff spot.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 10:35 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Pats and Ravens helped us this week...

Patriots should lose next week vs. Bills and I think they go by the wayside.  Chargers will be gunning for that last playoff spot.

i did not figure the Pats would hold up.. Ravens did slip but three games at home with broncos, steelers and falcons plus the steelers away seems a much easier ride than we have.  At this time they only have us to play with a winning record, we have Chiefs, Bills, Patriots and Ravens... and we know how we have been playing against the Browns , so still give them a decent edge since we will have to win it outright i sure looks like.. tie will go to the Ravens... but today did help no doubt
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 10:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Despite the win we didn't move up and are still the sixth seed by virtue of our head-to-head against the Jets.  We'd play Tennessee, which is bad news, because I'm guessing that now they really really want revenge.

Since there's no ninja...i think my head is about to explode. 

I just need to log off till the season is over...

Has to be a ninja-less ninja post. Has to be. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 10:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Despite the win we didn't move up and are still the sixth seed by virtue of our head-to-head against the Jets.  We'd play Tennessee, which is bad news, because I'm guessing that now they really really want revenge.

Actually we moved up 1 spot. Going into this week we were the #7 last WC spot. We are now #6 and 2nd WC spot.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 11:05 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Actually we moved up 1 spot. Going into this week we were the #7 last WC spot. We are now #6 and 2nd WC spot.

They were 6th last week too. One game ahead of the Jets. Just like this week. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote