Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture]
(11-10-2022, 09:33 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: The Browns are a stupid team and part of the reason they get so up for the Bengals is because they're horrendously jealous at what the Bengals accomplished last year because it is exactly what they should have accomplished the year before. About other teams, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are hitting the wall at the same time. The Bills are in trouble if Josh Allen is hurt, and Patrick Mahomes is beatable. So, literally anything could happen.

I am almost feeling the same, I still think the Bills are the team to beat for us but if our OL blocks like we did against the 
Panthers the rest of the year the entire NFL is in trouble. This team is fun to watch and as long as the players are executing
the game plan and the play design is good we should make it to the Playoffs again and like you said WGBenGal anything 
could happen.

I like our chances as long as we just start to take care of bidness and treat every game like it is the Playoffs from here on 
out and we don't get decimated by injuries. This is a special team with greatness if everything comes together.
Reply/Quote
We're in a spot where we have tie breakers against two WC contending teams but that may not matter. Both Jets and Dolphins have a realtivetly lighter schedule than the Bengals to end the year.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 09:05 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: We're in a spot where we have tie breakers against two WC contending teams but that may not matter. Both Jets and Dolphins have a realtivetly lighter schedule than the Bengals to end the year.

Yep the Bengals will have to rise to the occasion and still believe they will somehow. 

Yet the margin for error is miniscule.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals beat the Steelers next week and the Jets win @NE, coupled with a Chargers loss to the Chiefs, the Bengals will leapfrog NE and LAC for the 7th playoff spot and they will only be 1 game behind the Jets. 

If NE ends up winning that game, that will make them, the Jets and Bengals all 6-4 and the waters will be super muddy. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
We control our own destiny minus the Chiefs and Ravens if each lose 1 we control our own destiny for home field.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 01:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If the Bengals beat the Steelers next week and the Jets win @NE, coupled with a Chargers loss to the Chiefs, the Bengals will leapfrog NE and LAC for the 7th playoff spot and they will only be 1 game behind the Jets. 

If NE ends up winning that game, that will make them, the Jets and Bengals all 6-4 and the waters will be super muddy. 

It will be week 11. No muddy waters
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 08:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It will be week 11. No muddy waters

But he's a Man, a full-grown Man, a Hoochie Coochie Man 

I say yes to Muddy Waters 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 09:15 PM)Go Cards Wrote: But he's a Man, a full-grown Man, a Hoochie Coochie Man 

I say yes to Muddy Waters 

I always think of Muddy Waters as the name white people who want to sound hip throw out there. LOL He usually leads the list when they ask musicians who influenced them and they run out a bunch of cool nicknames. Flapjack Anderson and Bentback Bobby Lee.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 09:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I always think of Muddy Waters as the name white people who want to sound hip throw out there. LOL  He usually leads the list when they ask musicians who influenced them and they run out a bunch of cool nicknames. Flapjack Anderson and Bentback Bobby Lee.

When you're as talented as McKinley Morganfield and want to be called Muddy Waters then who am I to say differently. 

But Howlin Wolf, Blind Lemon, T-Bone Walker, the Queen of Soul, or The Godfather of Soul, didn't want any of that

Bunch of sellouts lol,  but I love their music so Jimmy Cracked Corn and I don't care what they want to call themselves.

Yet Muddy Waters is the coolest of those names 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 08:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It will be week 11. No muddy waters

[Image: Muddy-WatersGettyImages-84899400.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hope you guys beat Pittsburgh this week.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 10:59 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hope you guys beat Pittsburgh this week.

We have no choice but to beat them 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 11:09 PM)Go Cards Wrote: We have no choice but to beat them 

You will.
Reply/Quote
It's wild that all of the AFC East is in the playoffs right now.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 11:39 PM)EatonFan Wrote: It's wild that all of the AFC East is in the playoffs right now.

Yeah I cannot remember the last time that happened.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 10:59 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hope you guys beat Pittsburgh this week.

Nice win beating those Cowgirls BTW. That was a fun game, hope Rodgers and Watson can keep that up.

If they can you guys still have a shot.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 02:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice win beating those Cowgirls BTW. That was a fun game, hope Rodgers and Watson can keep that up.

If they can you guys still have a shot.

I think Rodgers saw that little stat scrolling above the score at the bottom of the TV that says that the Packers have never made the playoffs after starting 3-6 or worse and he took that personally. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
As of 11/20/22

[Image: 240_F_507681098_j8n8TSaVYIuXykoOmWrHrSaYjPyDQZww.jpg]

The Bengals would make the playoffs.

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Definitely feels better being on the inside, but it's still a hard road ahead. If we can keep it rolling against the Titans, things start to feel a bit more comfortable. The other good news for the weekend is that the Ravens looked vulnerable against the Panthers. I could see that team dropping a game or two down the stretch even with their easy schedule. Falcons, Steelers x 2, and Browns are not gimmees.
Reply/Quote
Having tiebreakers on the Jets and Dolphins could pay off

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote