Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we don't fire Marvin after this year I don't know how you continue watching
More power to you and you are truely a better than me. I'm 25 and iv loved Bengals my whole life but you can't love something that don't even wanna get better. This season has been an embarrassment and if we don't fire Marvin I'm literally not giving this team a 49th chance. Last offseason I literally couldn't even trick myself into getting excited. With losing to Pitt today and the state of this front office I just can't anymore. I'll give them one more chance to fire Marvin this offseason and if they don't I'm not watching any more Bengals games. I used to live in Tacoma Washington and it's a nice FO and fan base over there and Sherman is my fave player not on the Bengals.

I know someone is gonna say bye in that asshole tone but idc anymore.

I'm deleting this account if we don't fire Marvin Lewis. After 15 years it's clear to everyone but MB that he sucks. He'll never get another head coachin g job in the NFL after he leaves us

Iv tried to treat everyone with at least fake respect here so hopefully no one feels the need to destroy me. But I was on the old boards for a long time and now these boards and if you can tell anything you should be able to tell how big a fan I am of this team.

But it's at the point now where I gotta let go. I'd rather not watch football than root for the Bengals. I love football so the only other option is to pick another team
Reply/Quote
I just go in to every season like a Cubs fan saying maybe this year will be our year
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:45 PM)Housh Wrote: More power to you and you are truely a better than me. I'm 25 and iv loved Bengals my whole life but you can't love something that don't even wanna get better. This season has been an embarrassment and if we don't fire Marvin I'm literally not giving this team a 49th chance. Last offseason I literally couldn't even trick myself into getting excited. With losing to Pitt today and the state of this front office I just can't anymore. I'll give them one more chance to fire Marvin this offseason and if they don't I'm not watching any more Bengals games. I used to live in Tacoma Washington and it's a nice FO and fan base over there and Sherman is my fave player not on the Bengals.

I know someone is gonna say bye in that asshole tone but idc anymore.

I'm deleting this account if we don't fire Marvin Lewis. After 15 years it's clear to everyone but MB that he sucks. He'll never get another head coachin g job in the NFL after he leaves us
Same way the Browns' fans continue to watch!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:45 PM)Housh Wrote: I know someone is gonna say bye in that asshole tone but idc anymore.

Well then, let's get it over with.

[Image: well-bye-animated-gif.gif]

:jk:
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:48 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: I just go in to every season like a Cubs fan saying maybe this year will be our year

For 40 years tho?

I don't wanna be like my dad and root for this team his whole life. Funny thing is my dad learned this way earlier than I did and he picked the Cowboys as his second team in the 80s

I now know why he did it. But iv been extremely stubborn to have 2 teams I give my full attention to, so all I can do is pick another team. I we don't fire Marvin I wanna be wiped clean from this team completely
Reply/Quote
Tongue 
Yeah after 26+ years of not winning a playoff games...people will quit watching if they don't fire the coach. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah after 26+ years of not winning a playoff games...people will quit watching if they don't fire the coach. Hilarious

Not liking the coach isn't a normal reason to not support a sports team?
Reply/Quote
I feel your pain man.

I've been watching this team for a very long time.

It is MORE than just not winning.

It's also about how stupid they lose things, and the overall team management.

Frustrating and almost vomit inducing.

I would not walk out on this team myself, but understand if others have just had enough.

Let's just put it this way. People say "it's entertainment" or "it's just a business" which is true.

So if you(the consumer/person being entertained)feels like you do not enjoy it or think the quality is below your satisfaction... then who the hell has the right to give you shit for not taking it.

You also have the right to voice your opinion about that dissatisfaction, especially when there is reasoning for it.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:51 PM)Housh Wrote: For 40 years tho?

I don't wanna be like my dad and root for this team his whole life. Funny thing is my dad learned this way earlier than I did and he picked the Cowboys as his second team in the 80s

I now know why he did it. But iv been extremely stubborn to have 2 teams I give my full attention to, so all I can do is pick another team. I we don't fire Marvin I wanna be wiped clean from this team completely

Jesus that's sad... So pathetic fanhood runs in the family, huh? Don't quit on your team, stick it out like a man. Any loser with low self-esteem and a small d*** can jump aboard a bandwagon team. Don't talk about how much you liked the area around Seattle. You know damn well if they hadn't had their surge these past 4 years you'd be debating becoming a Steelers, packers or patriots fan. 

Stick with your team, don't be a wuss. It'll  be that much sweeter when we finally win it all. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:56 PM)Housh Wrote: Not liking the coach isn't a normal reason to not support a sports team?

Tell that to Eric Dickerson
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 09:18 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Jesus that's sad... So pathetic fanhood runs in the family, huh? Don't quit on your team, stick it out like a man. Any loser with low self-esteem and a small d*** can jump aboard a bandwagon team. Don't talk about how much you liked the area around Seattle. You know damn well if they hadn't had their surge these past 4 years you'd be debating becoming a Steelers, packers or patriots fan. 

Stick with your team, don't be a wuss. It'll  be that much sweeter when we finally win it all. 

So, if you have a small dick but you stick with the Bengals, are you a good person?  I'm just asking for a friend.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:56 PM)Housh Wrote: Not liking the coach isn't a normal reason to not support a sports team?

Normal reasons don't apply to the Bengals. I could name a dozen reasons to not follow the Bengals...but people do.

1 ) The owner is the GM.
2 ) Haven't won a playoff game in 26+ years.
3 ) Doesn't use free agency to sign external free agents to more than 1 year deals generally.

I could go on and on. People will keep following the team.
Reply/Quote
Once the season is over...Bengal fans will get all interested in the draft. They'll do mock drafts to fill every need. C, 2 LB, S, RT, etc.

What they won't consider is that MAYBE 1 of those guys will be a starter in 2-3 years. Most of those guys will never be more than a special teams player.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 09:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So, if you have a small dick but you stick with the Bengals, are you a good person?  I'm just asking for a friend.

What if you have a big dick, but you've just decided to watch the games with no emotional attachment? I'm just asking for myself.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 09:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So, if you have a small dick but you stick with the Bengals, are you a good person?  I'm just asking for a friend.

Well that depends: would you blow off your average looking prom date after the sexiest girl in school asked you to go with her?  Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:45 PM)Housh Wrote: I know someone is gonna say bye in that asshole tone but idc anymore.

Cya. And....

[Image: Reaction-Pic---nobody-cares.jpg]

-- WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS!! --
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 10:01 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well that depends: would you blow off your average looking prom date after the sexiest girl in school asked you to go with her?  Cool

Nope.  That's how you get the crabs.
Reply/Quote
I'm 23. And I've been saying this I can not and will not represent mediocrity I just can't do it hate to sound like ray Lewis here but I'm pissed off for greatness I'm not ok with being mediocre. If we don't move on from Marvin I have no choice but to move forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 10:16 PM)Clappington Wrote: I'm 23. And I've been saying this I can not and will not represent mediocrity I just can't do it hate to sound like ray Lewis here but I'm pissed off for greatness I'm not ok with being mediocre. If we don't move on from Marvin I have no choice but to move forward.

Think about this: The Bengals haven't won a single playoff game since you've been alive. Not 1.

That's not even mediocre.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 10:16 PM)Clappington Wrote: I'm 23. And I've been saying this I can not and will not represent mediocrity I just can't do it hate to sound like ray Lewis here but I'm pissed off for greatness I'm not ok with being mediocre. If we don't move on from Marvin I have no choice but to move forward.

If you're going to get out, do it while you're young.  The rest of us are into 26 years of futility.
Reply/Quote