Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you're a Man and a fan of the Bengals
Any man that continues to be a fan of this organization does not deserve a woman that respects him. If your woman starts to burn all your clothes, scratch all your cars, call you out your name, and starts to practice infidelity on a regular...there is nothing really you could say.

Think about it, you root for a team who has a kicker that can't hit an extra point (Your coach thinks missing extra points is fine). You root for a team who can't win a playoff game. You root for a team who does not value the fans exemplified by their satisfaction with mediocrity. You root for a team that loves drafting Corner backs in the first round, ALL THE TIME! You root for a team that has a coach that always says, “We must try harder" when trying to hammer this Square shape into this Circular hole (While other coaches with a mental capacity either saws the shape to a suitable form or ADJUST the hole to fit the Square).  

Your woman should simply say, the Bengals add nothing beneficial to your life, they always let you down. Your emotional connection to the team is unhealthy, and they always treat you like shit...She going say, give me the same etiquette you give the Bungles who is treating you like shit.

Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
Please let's not compare fandom with real world relationships. It's a game and sometimes you team sucks and you just ride it out until the owner dies.
Reply/Quote
The only thing that bothers me more then the Bengals not being a winning team this year is all the stupid over emotional opinions that follow.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 04:56 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Any man that continues to be a fan of this organization does not deserve a woman that respects him. If your woman starts to burn all your clothes, scratch all your cars, call you out your name, and starts to practice infidelity on a regular...there is nothing really you could say.

Think about it, you root for a team who has a kicker that can't hit an extra point (Your coach thinks missing extra points is fine). You root for a team who can't win a playoff game. You root for a team who does not value the fans exemplified by their satisfaction with mediocrity. You root for a team that loves drafting Corner backs in the first round, ALL THE TIME! You root for a team that has a coach that always say, "We must try harder" when trying to hammer this Square shape into this Circular hole (While other coaches with a mental capacity either saws the shape to a suitable form or ADJUST the hole to fit the Square).  

Your woman should simply say, the Bengals add nothing beneficial to your life, they always let you down. Your emotional connection to the team is unhealthy, and they always treat you like shit...She going say, give me the same etiquette you give the Bungles who is treating you like shit.

People who take the actions of s sports team as a personal attack need to get help.

Every Bengal from Mike Brown down to the water boy wants to win.  The just don't have the abilities to win.  For years I would have said everyone below Mike Brown, but each of the last two years the Bengals have actually spent over the league salary cap.

Guys who don't care about winning never make it to the NFL.  Guys that don't bust their asses don't make it to the NFL.  NFL players and coaches are hyper competitive.  They hate to lose.  It is embarrassing for them.  It is ridiculous to compare their failure to win with an intentional act of spite against the fans.

If all it takes to win in the NFL is a desire to win then that would mean 31 teams don't want to win it all.
Reply/Quote
Agreed. Its a religion. Pay and hope.
Reply/Quote
My woman is a Jaguars fan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ha. I was just wondering, as far as the OP, what if your wife is a Bengals fan also...which mine is. Does that mean our relationship is just a total clusterf--k?  Nervous

We may be in need of some serious counseling. LOL
Reply/Quote
Anyone know if the OP is a man or a woman?
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 05:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Ha. I was just wondering, as far as the OP, what if your wife is a Bengals fan also...which mine is. Does that mean our relationship is just a total clusterf--k?  Nervous

You and us too brother! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Ok some of my Threads are Ridiculous but this one is just WOW.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 06:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone know if the OP is a man or a woman?

lol. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 06:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone know if the OP is a man or a woman?

When the lights are out, who cares?

Pervert
Reply/Quote

Yeah
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 05:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Please let's not compare fandom with real world relationships. It's a game and sometimes you team sucks and you just ride it out until the owner dies.

wow...oh that's how we get out of these jams...wait til the oppressor dies.
#FunnyNoneTheLess
Reply/Quote
I just informed my wife that, according to a thread on the board, I'm allowed to cheat on her if she continues to watch the Bengals and there's nothing she can say about it. Attitude

She then informed me that I'm sleeping on the couch tonight and she's taking down my life size Kate Upton posters from the garage, where I do most of my quality 'meditating'.   :drool:

Thanks for the advice OP!  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 05:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Ha. I was just wondering, as far as the OP, what if your wife is a Bengals fan also...which mine is. Does that mean our relationship is just a total clusterf--k?  Nervous

Yes, man...let it go, you guys love mediocrity...
Staying power, but mediocre nonetheless
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 06:25 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Yes, man...let it go, you guys love mediocrity...

I am crushed. 

Some random guy who has never accomplished anything special in his life just accused me of "loving mediocrity" because I don't consider the actions of a professional football team to be a personal attack against me.

How will I ever recover from this.

Cry
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 06:25 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Yes, man...let it go, you guys love mediocrity...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 04:56 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Any man that continues to be a fan of this organization does not deserve a woman that respects him. If your woman starts to burn all your clothes, scratch all your cars, call you out your name, and starts to practice infidelity on a regular...there is nothing really you could say.

Think about it, you root for a team who has a kicker that can't hit an extra point (Your coach thinks missing extra points is fine). You root for a team who can't win a playoff game. You root for a team who does not value the fans exemplified by their satisfaction with mediocrity. You root for a team that loves drafting Corner backs in the first round, ALL THE TIME! You root for a team that has a coach that always says, “We must try harder" when trying to hammer this Square shape into this Circular hole (While other coaches with a mental capacity either saws the shape to a suitable form or ADJUST the hole to fit the Square).  

Winner of the most asinine post of the year..... must be one of the Stoolers fans who think the team they cheer for has some bearing on their manhood...
Reply/Quote
was gonna type something up but trolls are a waste of everyones time..
Reply/Quote