Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you won the lottery what you buying?
(11-03-2021, 01:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Polyvinyl sex robots.

Yes, I do need more than one.

Ah, the age old sex robot quandary:

[Image: 422015005290.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 01:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Polyvinyl sex robots.

Yes, I do need more than one.

Guess some prefer watching...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 04:36 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hilarious
Indiana Tourism:
   People Come Here To Die
[Image: azaleas+3-s-w1000-h500-q80-m1588792314.jpg]

Because they're just dying to get in!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Some of your answers have already blown through your first 49.9 million in the first few items. Why not a $49,999,999.99 hooker and a shiny new penny?

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 07:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: Because they're just dying to get in!

We have very beautiful cemetaries in the Hoosier state.  We also have an abundance of churches.  And a whopping amount of liquor stores.  Where I live, for example.

The population of my town is roughly 12,000 give or take.  There is easily 30 plus places to worship the lord.  On the same hand, for a town this small, and this is going by memory, there are 7 traditional liquor stores.  Then you have the retail stores like Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, CVS, etc.

So here in Indiana, you get get sauced on Saturday, and forgiven on Sunday.  And when you go, we'll do you right!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 03:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Ah, the age old sex robot quandary:

[Image: 422015005290.jpg]

Mathematics say the two options are the same.

For example, I've never slept with an actual 10.  One night I slept with 5 twos, and that counts in my book.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 10:20 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We have very beautiful cemetaries in the Hoosier state.  We also have an abundance of churches.  And a whopping amount of liquor stores.  Where I live, for example.

The population of my town is roughly 12,000 give or take.  There is easily 30 plus places to worship the lord.  On the same hand, for a town this small, and this is going by memory, there are 7 traditional liquor stores.  Then you have the retail stores like Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, CVS, etc.

So here in Indiana, you get get sauced on Saturday, and forgiven on Sunday.  And when you go, we'll do you right!

None of the church stuff amounts to a hill of beans if you're like me and don't buy the hokum of what churches are selling plus they can't decide which is the one true denomination..Personally I lean towards Toothfairianism. I actually received cold, hard cash for my teeth as a kid....and I completely quit drinking so Indiana holds no special places for me, but I do live in South Carolina where you can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting a church or liquor store.. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 02:10 PM)grampahol Wrote:  but I do live in South Carolina where you can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting a church or liquor store.. Ninja

Same here.  And there's a lot of dizzy cats around!   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Super Bowl tickets would be 1st on my list.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 10:20 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We have very beautiful cemetaries in the Hoosier state.  We also have an abundance of churches.  And a whopping amount of liquor stores.  Where I live, for example.

Since I was born and raised in Dayton and have been to Indiana more times than I care to remember the reason there are so many cemeteries is because anyone even passing through Indiana is liable to die of boredom at any turn.. I managed to live, but not without considerable effort..  Smirk I just realized if I win a big lotto payout my first purchase will likely be a big roll of toilet paper since I'm pretty sure I'll shit myself before I have a chance to buy anything else.. LOL

Reply/Quote