Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree
(03-10-2016, 03:26 PM)McC Wrote: 318 million people.  That's a lot of humans.

And a lot of murderers.   Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-10-2016, 02:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I have been told and have tried harder to employ more lately "Never argue with an idiot, because at a distance it is hard to tell who is who."
WTS, I am not above the personal jab. That is why I've always suggested a smack PnR sub-forum. if i want to take it to the gutter I'll go there; if I want to have an ernest discussion I'll post in the regular forum. The mods have tried everything; however, even they get "caught up in the moment" from time to time.

That is what I'm saying.  A smack sub may be great, but it won't evolve the tactics used by some in the regular forum.  How can one engage in an honest dialogue with another when they aren't being honest with themselves?  I can't help inform figment of someone's vulgar idealized personification and I sure as shit won't legitimize their perspective.    

For example, I certainly don't take you as the kind of person who would falsify personal experience on these boards.  Why the **** would you?  But I feel like I can have an honest discussion with you, about our wildly different ideologies, and actually gain something from it.  

Make sense?

Quote:There are very few threads that focus solely on a subject anymore in this forum. I sure no one has noticed but my posts here have become fewer and fewer. Simply because every thread turns into the same thing. So I am doing my part to no longer participate in the petty back and forth.

Understand that sentiment completely and its a shame you're participating less.  The way I see it; if you let a slack-jawed fool knuckle-drag their way around town, eventually they're going to find some underdeveloped flesh bag to mate with.  I'd rather shine a preemptive mirror.  Who am I kidding though?   Diddle-dee and diddle-doo are far from salvageable at this point and don't have the capacity to engage in any sort of intellectual dialogue.  This is for my like-minded, genuine flesh bag brethren.  Where my flesh bags at?

Given the new edict from our overlords, I will make a conscious effort to employ generalities and plurals, refraining from specifying 'individual' neanderthals. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-10-2016, 03:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: And a lot of murderers.   Sad

Unfortunately.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(03-10-2016, 11:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose that depends as what one deems as the topic of the OP. I focused on the story. Too often in this forum the topic of the OP takes a backseat to taking jabs at the OP's stance.

Never said it was the topic, just a response to what the OP said. I inferred his line was a light-hearted comment about Trump and I responded in kind. Wasn't a jab at anyone or anything. Well, maybe Trump.
(03-10-2016, 02:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Truly sad; seems there is a young girl that now has to grow up without a father. But at least we can post memes and be snarky about it.

At least a few people saved some money by luring a murderer in this country and having him do whatever they couldn't bear to pay a citizen to do.  People are snarky about this crap because we KNOW why these people are coming to this country, and yet no one who subsidizes them seems to pay a fitting enough penalty to stop doing it.

It's all about money.  It's not about the immigration process, or a wall, or a lack of a wall, or democrats or republicans, or blah blah blah.
(03-10-2016, 01:31 AM)Benton Wrote: At least he wasn't a Muslim.

(03-10-2016, 03:26 PM)McC Wrote: 318 million people.  That's a lot of humans.

(03-10-2016, 03:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: And a lot of murderers.   Sad

Extremely coincidental I am sure, but....

1.6 billion (est Number of Muslims in the world)
20% estimated as Muslim Extremists
320 million people that want nothing more than to destroy all Western Culture.

Kinda odd how the conversation worked out.

But let's save that for another thread.

(03-10-2016, 01:44 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Build that wall.. Cool

(03-10-2016, 09:10 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: But he was deported. Wasn't that supposed to be the solution?

It is true, a wall alone will not stop them. The system is not identifying Dangerous Illegals fast enough. If you bothered to read the story, you will see that he was arrested/detained more than once after he was originally deported, and was not flagged properly in enough time before he was released back into the population. If he had been flagged quicker, he would not have gotten the chance to do what he did.

(03-10-2016, 01:53 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, as long as there is money to be made by letting illegals in there may as well be a door every 12 feet.

This is another problem that needs to be addressed before we build a wall.

(03-10-2016, 08:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh good!  A place to list all the murders and murderers caught or convicted yesterday!

White gets 45 years for killing his pregnant wife.

Female, white, ex-marine convicted in murder for hire plot.

67 year old white male's conviction on murder upheld.

Black, male serial killer faces new murder charge.

16 year old arrested and charged in murder of his father.

Five white guys charged in gruesome murder.

White male charged in death of girlfriend's three year old daughter.

A black man and his white wife and another man charged in murder and burning body case.

That is what you were going for, right?

And I agree that the primaries allow us to miss all the important things like how in the greatest country god herself ever created we still kill each other for no good reason.   Sad

(03-10-2016, 11:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Damn Mexican stealing the work of a white American spree killer.

And then we have people like this that want nothing other than to distract you from the OP, which is why next to nothing ever gets done about stuff like this. You have to attack the problem in steps.

I've said it a million times,
Start with revoking Jus Soli and implement Jus Sanguinis.
Make English the Official Language of the US, and serve all Government papers in English. Make it mandatory to become a USC that you must be able to read/write/speak English.
Go after companies that hire illegals, fine them exponentially (more violations, bigger fines).
Beef up communications (employment verification, convictions, etc, so we can flag them asap).
Increase manpower so we can be more pro-active with Raids.

Those should start cutting into the numbers of illegals pretty hard.

After that, then we could build a wall if it is still a big problem.
(03-10-2016, 08:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Extremely coincidental I am sure, but....

But let's save that for another thread.

It is true, a wall alone will not stop them. The system is not identifying Dangerous Illegals fast enough. If you bothered to read the story, you will see that he was arrested/detained more than once after he was originally deported, and was not flagged properly in enough time before he was released back into the population. If he had been flagged quicker, he would not have gotten the chance to do what he did.

This is another problem that needs to be addressed before we build a wall.

And then we have people like this that want nothing other than to distract you from the OP, which is why next to nothing ever gets done about stuff like this. You have to attack the problem in steps.

I've said it a million times,
Make English the Official Language of the US, and serve all Government papers in English. Make it mandatory to become a USC that you must be able to read/write/speak English.
Go after companies that hire illegals, fine them exponentially (more violations, bigger fines).
Beef up communications (employment verification, convictions, etc, so we can flag them asap).

We've debated the "20% are extremists" bit before.

So everything that comes after a made up "fact" about Muslims is rubbish.

Maybe if we focused on the crime and didn't focus on the nationality/religion/political party the criminal comes from to make a "point" we could actually do something about that problem.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-10-2016, 08:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Extremely coincidental I am sure, but....

Curious where the 20% estimated extremist number comes from.  Never heard that number.  Mind sharing a source?
(03-10-2016, 08:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Curious where the 20% estimated extremist number comes from.  Never heard that number.  Mind sharing a source?

IIRC, it's poorly calculated statistical information based upon people in a number of countries that feel any sympathy towards the jihadist/anti-Zionist cause.
(03-10-2016, 08:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: IIRC, it's poorly calculated statistical information based upon people in a number of countries that feel any sympathy towards the jihadist/anti-Zionist cause.

So a labeling an entire country's population 'extremist' based on the sentiments of a portion of the population...  Sounds like strong empirical evidence capable of renewing defense budgets.  Who needs statistical algorithms when you can just point to the cross around your neck?
(03-10-2016, 08:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So a labeling an entire country's population 'extremist' based on the sentiments of a portion of the population...  Sounds like strong empirical evidence capable of renewing defense budgets.  Who needs statistical algorithms when you can just point to the cross around your neck?

They didn't label entire countries as such, but instead they just used the wrong calculations from the surveys to arrive at their number.
(03-10-2016, 08:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Curious where the 20% estimated extremist number comes from.

It is a cooked up number from a propaganda video.

They used all sorts of vague definitions of "extremist" including anyone who supported sharia law in a Muslim country.  Or anyone who had negative opinions of the United States.
(03-10-2016, 08:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And then we have people like this that want nothing other than to distract you from the OP, 

Actually we were trying to keep you from being distracted so that you can see the treal issue.

If you were really worried about people being killed you would address people being killed by white people also.

This thread is not about crime.  It is about race.  The attempt to connect the two is the only "distraction" here.  People using fear of crime to stir up hatred for a specific race.
(03-10-2016, 09:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually we were trying to keep you from being distracted so that you can see the treal issue.

If you were really worried about people being killed you would address people being killed by white people also.

This thread is not about crime.  It is about race.  The attempt to connect the two is the only "distraction" here.  People using fear of crime to stir up hatred for a specific race.

The thread seems more about illegal immigration (well at least started out that way until it took a "hard left")

What race are Hispanics? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-10-2016, 08:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Curious where the 20% estimated extremist number comes from.  Never heard that number.  Mind sharing a source?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

This one is more up to date, but much more comprehensive, it shows you that many Muslims believe that Sharia Law should be the Law of the Land and is more important than any Local Law.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

Skipping to the bottom here, you can read how many of them think Western Culture is bad
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-science-and-popular-culture/

interesting part, is that Muslims fear Muslim Extremism way more than they fear Christian Extremism.

My 20% is just a conservative estimate based on what I've seen from some of these polls
(03-10-2016, 08:02 PM)Mike M Wrote: I've said it a million times,

As one of the government workers who translates said papers I strongly object.  LOL 

And yes, we've heard the fear mongering xenophobia a million times but the fact is that the people here illegally prop up our country more than anything else. It would be much more productive to streamline the legalization process than to just make them get more creative in how they get here. Walls will do next to nothing.

Can get on board with penalties for the companies though, but that will never happen.
(03-10-2016, 10:01 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote:  it shows you that many Muslims believe that Sharia Law should be the Law of the Land and is more important than any Local Law.

Based on this definition every Christian who opposes same sex marriage and/or abortion is an extremist.
(03-10-2016, 10:01 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

I hate to sound like SN, but I bet a higher percentage of Christians would agree that it is okay to kill in order to defend Christianity.
(03-10-2016, 01:31 AM)Benton Wrote: At least he wasn't a Muslim.
You don't know that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(03-10-2016, 09:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is a cooked up number from a propaganda video.

They used all sorts of vague definitions of "extremist" including anyone who supported sharia law in a Muslim country.  Or anyone who had negative opinions of the United States.

You mean like every Republican the second Obama got in office until now?