Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impeachment
(05-25-2017, 04:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea how anyone could suggest Trump is getting a free pass. He is being scrutinized about everything:

Russia

Where his wife lives

Where he spends his weekends

Where he hosts dignitaries

What he says to other Government officials behind closed doors

What he tweets

What size paper he puts in folders

The color of his spray tan

The size of his hands

His grammar

Thins that other Republican Officials do that have zero to do with him

Things that conservative citizens do that have nothing to do with him

ect.....

As I have said: I just hope all those pointing to sound as well as the ridiculous are prepared to reap what they sow. I would not care (perhaps) prefer, if he were removed from office tomorrow. I just choose not to cry like a spoiled brat on a daily basis.

He sure is "defensive."

But, do you cry like a spoiled brat on a daily basis because you perceive others crying like a spoiled brat on a daily basis?

[Image: survey-says.jpg]
(05-25-2017, 04:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea how anyone could suggest Trump is getting a free pass. He is being scrutinized about everything:

Let me give Trump some advice.  When I was a kid people used to intentionally try to upset me because I'd fly off the handle and that would be entertaining.  Eventually I learned to stop giving people what they wanted and that ended the cycle.  If an idiot like me can figure that out at 11 years old I can only hope a super powerful genius like Trump can learn it in his 70's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Russia

Where his wife lives

Where he spends his weekends

Where he hosts dignitaries

What he says to other Government officials behind closed doors

What he tweets

What size paper he puts in folders

The color of his spray tan

The size of his hands

His grammar

Thins that other Republican Officials do that have zero to do with him

Things that conservative citizens do that have nothing to do with him

ect.....

As I have said: I just hope all those pointing to sound as well as the ridiculous are prepared to reap what they sow. I would not care (perhaps) prefer, if he were removed from office tomorrow. I just choose not to cry like a spoiled brat on a daily basis.

The top six are relevant, either for public safety aspects or public dollars spent. The rest of the list is silly. But that doesn't reduce the significance of his appointment of someone in foreign employment or spending ludicrous amounts of tax money so he can maintain his preferred lifestyle.
Impeach Trump - He got two scoops of ice cream.

This is an amazing witch hunt and display of double standards.

It is interesting how anybody who looks into or discusses the SETH RICH story is getting attacked.

Seems like they are seriously striking a nerve there.

Lets impeach him for trying to keep Islam Terror out of the US by using lawful travel bans like Obama did.

or

We can open our borders like Soros and the 0.000000000001% of the richest in the world want that way they can destroy our culture like they are doing in other countries. (Can you say - New World Order-NWO -Thanks Bush1 and 2, Clinton and Obama.)

Impeachment and witchhunt = the Swamp = 20 Trillion Dollars in debt. (why change anything? we got a credit card)

Lets protest to open our borders so Islam Terror can come in. They just need a hug. The muslims running the protests seem so nice and gosh darn it they like us.

Lets impeach him and put an establishment NWO President in there. History has shown it works so well.

Here comes the cliff.  Awwwwwwwwwww.

THE END.
The only time I thought that he legitimately had a case against him for impeachment was when he freed 5 terrorist leaders in exchange for 1 US deserter.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(05-25-2017, 05:59 PM)Benton Wrote: The top six are relevant, either for public safety aspects or public dollars spent. The rest of the list is silly. But that doesn't reduce the significance of his appointment of someone in foreign employment or spending ludicrous amounts of tax money so he can maintain his preferred lifestyle.

How much did it cost to watch the Obama girls?

What percentage of her time did Michelle spend at the White House.

How much more has Trump's lifestyle cost us than Obama's?

I'm sure you or someone else can answer these questions. Because it's important. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-25-2017, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How much did it cost to watch the Obama girls?

What percentage of her time did Michelle spend at the White House.

How much more has Trump's lifestyle cost us than Obama's?

I'm sure you or someone else can answer these questions. Because it's important. 

None of which were reasons the right want to impeach Obama.

None of which are reasons we want to impeach Trump.

How much glossy paint do you own?  Because it takes A LOT to keep covering over the real issues.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-25-2017, 10:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: None of which were reasons the right want to impeach Obama.

None of which are reasons we want to impeach Trump.

How much glossy paint do you own?  Because it takes A LOT to keep covering over the real issues.

Well those questions were asked because Benton said the issue(s) were important.

Do you have an answer for any of the questions posed or are you going to leave Benton hanging? 

(05-25-2017, 05:59 PM)Benton Wrote: The top six are relevant, either for public safety aspects or public dollars spent. The rest of the list is silly. But that doesn't reduce the significance of his appointment of someone in foreign employment or spending ludicrous amounts of tax money so he can maintain his preferred lifestyle.

(05-25-2017, 11:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well those questions were asked because Benton said the issue(s) were important.

Do you have an answer for any of the questions posed or are you going to leave Benton hanging? 

Relevant based on the reasons I already gave.

Anything on the Russians?  Or do you want to keep obfuscating?
(05-25-2017, 11:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do you have an answer for any of the questions posed or are you going to leave Benton hanging? 

(05-25-2017, 11:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Relevant based on the reasons I already gave.

Anything on the Russians?  Or do you want to keep obfuscating?

I take it Benton is on his own with answering these important relevant issues.

(05-25-2017, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I take it Benton is on his own with answering these important relevant issues.

Rather than they questions were answered...before you asked them?

Solid.
(05-26-2017, 08:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: Rather than they questions were answered...before you asked them?

Solid.
Oh, I saw where you said it was important relevant where his wife stayed because of the tremendous amount of money spent. Benton had your back and asserted this as well. I was just curious if anyone had actual numbers on how much more it costs to protect this First Family compared to those in the past. Or do we just go with it's bad?

(05-25-2017, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I take it Benton is on his own with answering these important relevant issues.

(05-26-2017, 11:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I saw where you said it was important relevant where his wife stayed because of the tremendous amount of money spent. Benton had your back and asserted this as well. I was just curious if anyone had actual numbers on how much more it costs to protect this First Family compared to those in the past. Or do we just go with it's bad?

anyway...Russians? Lying? Cover ups?  Got anything on that?
How can we impeach someone who nobody seems to accept he's been elected yet?
(05-26-2017, 12:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: anyway...Russians? Lying? Cover ups?  Got anything on that?

I'll let you know after the independent investigation. Although you have made your decision prior to it.

Still nothing on that important relevant topic of where his wife lives.

First you leave Benton hanging, now he leaves you hanging to do nothing more that post non-germane memes to explain an important  relevant topic.

The topic is a softball that anyone should be able to knock out of the park because I have no idea how much more it has cost to secure Trump's family as opposed to those of the past. I just keep seeing it as an important  relevant topic. Because they must live together at all times.

If the personal swipes taking place in this thread continue, PnR will have a time out. If you can't make a post without personally attacking another board member, don't make it.

To paraphrase the greatest coach in nearly a century: This is the Bengals Board.com. You don't live in Cleveland.