Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Bengals stuff
Quick note, my initial post isn't meant to suggest it's okay to make disrespectful comments about these women.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree with a lot of posters... the photography was absolute horrible. Most of these girls likely a dream when you see them in person
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2021, 10:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The funny thing is, on the whole, since 2007 or so we have ALWAYS had one of the upper-half of cheerleaders in the league, looks-wise. I've posted the pics many times before, but our makeup and photog teams suck hard, making many of the girls look worse than they are.

But yes, we have had some that are not up to snuff.

It just has to be that. There are plenty of super hot women around this town but when i see the cheerleaders pics...i can only go "wtf???". 

I feel bad saying that because i'm sure they're very nice ladies that do a lot for their communities. And they do this for pennies. 

It just has be be the photographer...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I will save most of my comments for areas where I won't face suspension for.

I absolutely hate bright red lipstick. Always did. Ben-Gals seem to require excessive amounts of it.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2021, 09:48 PM)Destro Wrote: I will save most of my comments for areas where I won't face suspension for.

I absolutely hate bright red lipstick. Always did. Ben-Gals seem to require excessive amounts of it.

They don't; our makeup people just lather it on like no one's business, whether it suits them or not.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
There’s maybe 2 that I’d ask out. Maybe two. Def number 24 lol but the rest I’m not a fan of
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2021, 02:47 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 24 & 25 are both stunning.

My 2 favourites all-time were Elizabeth and Megan (who is the one Nate is referring to):

[Image: page2_e_bengalscheer_gb1_400.jpg]

https://twitter.com/b_d_elizabeth

[Image: bengals-megan10.jpg]

https://twitter.com/meghall8

Think their twitters haven't been updated in forever lol

My all time favorite was always Lauren....

[Image: bengals11.jpg]
Reply/Quote
#15 looks like Elizabeth Blackburn.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2021, 09:59 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: They don't; our makeup people just lather it on like no one's business, whether it suits them or not.

Makeup cannon to the face.
Reply/Quote
I think the photographer needs an eye check or at least some more film to work with..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2021, 10:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The funny thing is, on the whole, since 2007 or so we have ALWAYS had one of the upper-half of cheerleaders in the league, looks-wise. I've posted the pics many times before, but our makeup and photog teams suck hard, making many of the girls look worse than they are.

But yes, we have had some that are not up to snuff.

Up to snuff? By whose standards?
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 10:10 AM)Destro Wrote: Makeup cannon to the face.

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2021, 04:50 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Every year when this thread comes up I'm always a little disappointed in some of the comments. I'll admit that so far the comments have been a little more tame than previous years.   These women are basically working as cheerleaders for peanuts.  Look up how much they get paid.  It is basically a low paying part time job.   Honestly I'm not even sure why they do it for such little pay.   Maybe they just enjoy the experience representing the Bengals on game days and during other public appearances.  

They are all cool as far as I am concerned because they put themselves out there front and center to represent my favorite team.

Well said George, it isn't the gal's fault. Just wish they were shown better. It is honestly sad to me.

Would rather see no makeup at all than bright red lipstick and orange tanning lotion.

As Truck shows, they aren't ugly at all, but the people doing the makeup and the photography make them look different.

I don't understand why either.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 01:13 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

I’d sure like to paint some of these ladies’ face white but not with make up
Reply/Quote
#11 might also by an ILB.

Seriously, I don't find a single one of them attractive. I would guess that has more to do with the makeup and/or photography or something, because there should be no way that the Bengals cheerleaders are all that bad.
Reply/Quote
All photos aside.

Why in the hell are our cheerleaders called Ben-Gals in the 1st place?

It's not clever or even funny unless you're an opponent's fans.

If anything besides the obvious of women now being men...  what attractive lady wants to be called a Gal these days.

Sounds like a Maude-esque face and physique.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9735689]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I knew a Ben-Gal back in the early 2000's. Her team photo was awful, but every single guy on the trip I was leading made a damned fool of himself drooling over her for 2-weeks, many of them married.

Julie was a beauty in all ways, very bright and sweet. She's now a mom x2 and wonders why she ever did the cheerleading gig. To me it was sad to see so many men make utter fools of themselves. Sort of like some of the comments here.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 04:46 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: All photos aside.

Why in the hell are our cheerleaders called Ben-Gals in the 1st place?

It's not clever or even funny unless you're an opponent's fans.

If anything besides the obvious of women now being men...  what attractive lady wants to be called a Gal these days.

Sounds like a Maude-esque face and physique.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9735689]

I can picture Mike Brown sitting in his box watching the game and saying "Look at the gams on that dame" before taking a satisfying bite of cottage cheese.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 05:01 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I can picture Mike Brown sitting in his box watching the game and saying "Look at the gams on that dame" before taking a satisfying bite of cottage cheese.

[Image: mUtHFs.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Some of those Ben-Gals look like they Been-Dudes
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote