Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan
Sorry for your loss buddy. Easier said than done, but, stay strong and take comfort amongst your friends. God Bless.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You have my deepest condolences. Keep her alive in your memories.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 03:50 PM)kevin Wrote: My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her.  Today I go to the funeral home.  Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.

Condolences.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 03:50 PM)kevin Wrote: My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her.  Today I go to the funeral home.  Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.

How do you feel? 
Reply/Quote
Condolences and Hugs Kevin.......now you have a Guardian Angel watching over you. 
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear about your loss. Sad

I hope you're staying positive!
Reply/Quote
Kevin, I hope the Bengals can add a little smile this coming week also during an incredibly difficult time for you. Praying for you, brother!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
So sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how hard this must be and hope that you, and your entire family, are able to find peace.
Reply/Quote
Hang in there, Kevin!
Reply/Quote

Geez, sorry man, prayers go out to you.
Reply/Quote