Other
2.82%
2 2.82%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indy Game Game Ball
I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss anytime and today just might fit the bill, but there were so note worth performances. Time to award the Indy Game Game Ball:

ANDY DALTON: 17 of 29 for 243 yards. 2 TDs and a passer rating of 108.8

JOE MIXON: 109 total yards from scrimmage

TYLER KROFT: Team high 5 catches and stays healthy

CARLOS DUNLAP: 3 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT (pick 6)

DARQUESE DENNARD: 10 tackles, 1 PD

GENO ATKINS: 5 tackles, 1 sack
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Carlos made the play that we couldn’t do without.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap. They don't win if he doesn't make that play.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm rolling with Andy. Dunlap had the play of the game, but Dalton helped put up 17 points with the burden of this line hanging like an anchor around his neck. The 3-headed monster at RB went for 34 yards rushing on 17 carries (2.0 per tote). Despite being pressured on nearly every throw, Dalton went for 243 yards, 2 TDs, 0 turnovers and a 108.8 rating.

Without him gutting it out, we weren't even in this game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I want to say Dalton simply because of his bullshit OLine. Had to go with Dunlap though. He made the play that won the game.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap. Easiness.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Dunlap and whoever threw the flag at the end of the game. Commentators said Guenther.

Reply/Quote
Carlos, with Andy being a close second for the way he stood in the fire all day and didn't waiver.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:09 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Dunlap and whoever threw the flag at the end of the game. Commentators said Guenther.

Marvin threw it.  No one else is allowed to.
Reply/Quote
Lolz for the Dalton votes.

Bortles had 330 yards against the colts last week.

Wide open aj. Wide open malone. Huge gain on a screen by mixon. Any back up QB in the nfl could have done what he did today againt a league worst pass d
Reply/Quote
Dunlap. No doubt at all
Reply/Quote
I voted "other" because I want to give it Fat Randy. 3 for 3 on PATs and 1 for 1 on FG attempts. So, 100 percent efficiency. And, with a name like Fat Randy, bless him, he deserves all the love he can get.

On a related note, Nugent just popped a 48 yards for the 'Boys.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I voted "other" because I want to give it Fat Randy.  3 for 3 on PATs and 1 for 1 on FG attempts.  So, 100 percent efficiency.  And, with a name like Fat Randy, bless him, he deserves all the love he can get.

On a related note, Nugent just popped a 48 yards for the 'Boys.

We had a FG blocked
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:21 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Lolz for the Dalton votes.

Wide open aj. Wide open malone. Huge gain on a screen by mixon. Any back up QB in the nfl could have done what he did today againt a league worst pass d

The only thing lol worthy is that you provide no context for that comparison to Bortles. 

The Jags ran for 188 yards that day and Bortles mostly went untouched. I wonder how he'd fare if he were pressured every snap and his RB's provided 34 yards on the ground?

Amazing the things people say to take credit from Dalton. He got a chunk of yards on a screen and a couple of his guys were actually open.

We should expect these things to happen more often, not shame the QB for it happening.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We had a FG blocked

Damn, forgot about the block.  And, I was at the game.  It was the euphoria of the punt block that made me forget the special teams gaffe.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Game ball goes to Dunlap.

However, I really like what I have been seeing from Kroft these past weeks.

Andy played kinda shitty, but what do you expect when you've been getting hit by opposing lineman all year. It psychologically changes him and obviously factors negatively in his ability to play.
Reply/Quote

[Image: VAaBpei.gif]

Reply/Quote

Any back up QB in the NFL ? seriously dude ? 

Dalton had a defender in his face in 1.3 seconds on every passing play besides maybe 4 or 5 the entire game !

Aaron Rodgers would struggle big time with this O-line, Brady would get smoked ! He has the mobility of a fire hydrant

I get it, Dalton is not a world beating QB, not saying he is. But if you watched this game and really blame the QB for this struggle you're not facing reality. You go out there with 300 lb linemen coming at you unblocked every other play.

Dalton for game ball with Dunlap giant thanks
Reply/Quote
Didnt even have to think about it, Dunlap. No one on offense deserves the game ball against the worst defense in the league.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Dalton was shitty. after watching Wilson n Watson battle it out its safe to say we need an upgrade at qb. Dunlap gets my vote
Reply/Quote