Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Injuries-AFC Championship week
Josh Tupou
Cam Sample
Stanley Morgan

Zac said all 3 are limited and a couple might not even practice this week. He is not ruling anyone out but nor did he sound overly optimistic about any of them playing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We'll see how it develops.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone on the Chiefs?

Hopping Chief’s safety Mathieu doesn’t clear concussion protocols yet.
Reply/Quote
Sample worries me. I thought he looked more active and progressing last week and we need all the rush help we can get
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:58 PM)Whacked Wrote: Anyone on the Chiefs?

I'm hoping Brittany and Patty M.  have rough sex this week and Brittany dislocates her man's right shoulder.
Reply/Quote
Lol. She is a trainwreck.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 05:10 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lol. She is a trainwreck.

Kermit & Miss Piggy
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:58 PM)Whacked Wrote: Anyone on the Chiefs?

Andy Reid said there's a "chance" he clears protocall and plays, but that could be coach's speak and I doubt he's going to tip his hand one way or the other in a game of this magnitude.

Quote:After surviving an epic AFC divisional-round playoff game against the Buffalo Bills, the Kansas City Chiefs are now tasked with slowing down the high-flying Cincinnati Bengals offense led by Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase. They might have to do it without their three-time Pro Bowl defender in the secondary. 

Mathieu suffered a concussion in the first quarter of the game against Buffalo after he was hit in the head by a teammate's knee and was ruled out before halftime. The 29-year-old led all Chiefs players with three interceptions and a career-high three fumble recoveries during the 2021 regular season.
He also finished third on the squad in tackles with 76 across his 16 contests. Mathieu -- who missed Week 1 against the Cleveland Browns having just come off of the reserve/COVID-19 list -- has played in at least 10 games in every one of his nine NFL seasons.
No. 2 Kansas City will host No. 4 Cincinnati in the AFC Championship game at 3 p.m. ET on Sunday.

Here's the Tweet from James Palmer:

Quote:Tyrann Mathieu is still in the concussion protocol. Andy Reid said there is a chance he’ll be able to get back for Sunday. Said he’s doing well.
Reply/Quote
At any rate, the Chiefs seem to have been remarkably healthy this season. I'm going by a December 7 article in ESPN that placed the Chiefs at that time as the healthiest team in the entire NFL. The Bengals were listed as 6th healthiest. Since then, the Bengals lost two starters, in our Right Tackle (Reiff) and a key Defensive Tackle (Ogunjobi). I don't know if the Chiefs have lost anyone since that time.

I would say that many of the Bengals starters did get a rest in Week 18, whereas the Chiefs didn't.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 05:49 PM)Nepa Wrote:  I don't know if the Chiefs have lost anyone since that time.

Charvarious Ward suffered multiple severe burns while trying to cover Jamarr. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 05:19 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Kermit & Miss Piggy

Lolol. Morons. Pat must be so embarrassed…badly. Can’t help but feel sorry for the guy. What a distracting side show they are.
Reply/Quote
Well…..crap

(01-26-2022, 05:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Andy Reid said there's a "chance" he clears protocall and plays, but that could be coach's speak and I doubt he's going to tip his hand one way or the other in a game of this magnitude.

Here's the Tweet from James Palmer:
Reply/Quote
Officially

Cam Sample-DNP

Josh Tupuo and Stanley Morgan were limited

everyone else was good to go

tomorrow is the important day for Tyrann Mathieu. Trey Hendrickson returned to limited practice last week on Tues for a Saturday game after a Saturday concussion. He was cleared on Friday. So Mathieu needs to do something tomorrow to be ready for Sunday or he simply does not have time to get through all the steps. The last full practice is Thursday. Everything else is walk thrus

Reply/Quote
Mathieu …That’s a biggie!
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 06:32 PM)pally Wrote: Officially

Cam Sample-DNP

Josh Tupuo and Stanley Morgan were limited

everyone else was good to go

tomorrow is the important day for Tyrann Mathieu.  Trey Hendrickson returned to limited practice last week on Tues for a Saturday game after a Saturday concussion.  He was cleared on Friday.  So Mathieu needs to do something tomorrow to be ready for Sunday or he simply does not have time to get through all the steps.  The last full practice is Thursday.  Everything else is walk thrus

Thanks Pally, would like to hear the updates for both teams. I like Cam Sample so I think we might miss him but I think we 
might be okay if he can't go as long as Kareem and Ray can step up in the rotation when needed. I actually liked how Shelvin
played against the Titans which makes me feel better about Tupou, same with Kerr at our disposal.

Morgan could be the one missed the most if we have to Punt to Tyreek, sure hope we don't. Hope Huber isn't even used.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 07:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks Pally, would like to hear the updates for both teams. I like Cam Sample so I think we might miss him but I think we 
might be okay if he can't go as long as Kareem and Ray can step up in the rotation when needed. I actually liked how Shelvin
played against the Titans which makes me feel better about Tupou, same with Kerr at our disposal.

Morgan could be the one missed the most if we have to Punt to Tyreek, sure hope we don't. Hope Huber isn't even used.

Tupou would be missed for sure.  Morgan's place as the gunner was taken by Tre Flowers who other than the early penalty had several really good stops for no gains on punts

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 09:37 PM)pally Wrote: Tupou would be missed for sure.  Morgan's place as the gunner was taken by Tre Flowers who other than the early penalty had several really good stops for no gains on punts

Agree, hope Kerr or Shelvin can step up if needed and no more mistakes from Trey Flowers as the gunner please.

Flowers made up for it though like you said Pally.
Reply/Quote
I just saw this, Mike Daniels also was practicing yesterday after missing last week with a groin injury. Because he is on the practice squad we won’t get any updates on him. But getting him back would be big too

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:57 AM)pally Wrote: I just saw this, Mike Daniels also was practicing yesterday after missing last week with a groin injury.  Because he is on the practice squad we won’t get any updates on him.  But getting him back would be big too

If he's 100% that would be huge....
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 11:51 AM)Sled21 Wrote: If he's 100% that would be huge....

Oh yeah !!
Reply/Quote