Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 13
Joe Mixon returns to practice today most likely in a limited form but still a sign of progress as he moves through the concussion protocal

Ja'Marr Chase should be a full go all week. He was the one who pulled the plug on playing last Sunday but it was mostly choosing to be cautious since he didn't quite feel 100%

They have until next Monday to make a decision on Brandon Wilson. My guess is they let him revert to IR as opposed to activating him only to release him. He is a free agent at the end of the season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Knock on wood...but this team is pretty damn healthy.

Minus Chido, we really aren't missing any pieces.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
This is an amazing report for this deep into the season

DNP
La'el Collins-vets rest day

LP
Ja'Marr Chase-hip...he may not see a full week of practice again this season. They will be managing that hip
Joe Mixon-concussion
DJ Reader-ankle
Josh Tupou-calf

Reply/Quote
Hoping Mixon is 100% and we give him a healthy dose of carries to keep Mahomes off the field!

I also feel like, with Chase back, he could get some catches out of the backfield since the defense will be focused on covering our WRs and TE!
Reply/Quote
Yeah, Mixon will be pretty motivated.

Chiefs
Tied with Ravens
Missing a game
Watching Perine kill it in absence

KC had to face CJ last season . . . they haven't had to deal with Cincinnati with Hurst running around with the trio and Mixon/Perine.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Hmm, sounds like Chase is still kind of day to day? You say full-go then limited? Actually it wouldn't surprise me to see him miss this game too.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 07:13 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Hmm, sounds like Chase is still kind of day to day? You say full-go then limited? Actually it wouldn't surprise me to see him miss this game too.

unless something happens this weekend, Ja'Marr was pretty adamant that he was playing.  I'm not worried about a limited practice.  It is only Wedmesday, which is the day they always go easy on injured players

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 07:13 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Hmm, sounds like Chase is still kind of day to day? You say full-go then limited? Actually it wouldn't surprise me to see him miss this game too.

Believe Chase trying to wager their DB Reid is a very good sign that he will be playing.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 07:07 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Yeah, Mixon will be pretty motivated.

Chiefs
Tied with Ravens
Missing a game
Watching Perine kill it in absence

KC had to face CJ last season . . . they haven't had to deal with Cincinnati with Hurst running around with the trio and Mixon/Perine.

While they were college teammates and I'm sure Mixon is happy for Samaje, you know that's killing him. I expect to see a very motivated Mixon.
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs seem a bit more banged up right now. Their injury list goes 14-deep, though the majority are still full-go at practice.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like Topou is going to be back.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 09:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: While they were college teammates and I'm sure Mixon is happy for Samaje, you know that's killing him. I expect to see a very motivated Mixon.

Expecting the same and love this stuff. Great job Samaje motivating Joe to play great. Smirk

(12-01-2022, 10:00 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: The Chiefs seem a bit more banged up right now. Their injury list goes 14-deep, though the majority are still full-go at practice.

No CEH and no Hardman, these are a couple of damn good players. We are looking much more healthy than the Chiefs
as well. Just another reason I could honestly see a big win on Sunday, Pacheco might give our Defense some trouble 
though as he is a scat back type and we can struggle against these types at times and he isn't well known.

They still have some really good WR's besides Hardman too in Toney, JuJu and Scantling.
Reply/Quote
Man this is gonna be a good one
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 02:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Expecting the same and love this stuff. Great job Samaje motivating Joe to play great. Smirk

No CEH and no Hardman, these are a couple of damn good players. We are looking much more healthy than the Chiefs
as well. Just another reason I could honestly see a big win on Sunday, Pacheco might give our Defense some trouble 
though as he is a scat back type and we can struggle against these types at times and he isn't well known.

They still have some really good WR's besides Hardman too in Toney, JuJu and Scantling.

That Pacheko dude gets the ball and takes off.  He doesn't fool around.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 07:30 PM)pally Wrote: unless something happens this weekend, Ja'Marr was pretty adamant that he was playing.  I'm not worried about a limited practice.  It is only Wedmesday, which is the day they always go easy on injured players

Collins hasn't practiced all year lol and he's always playing..
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 04:43 PM)Whacked Wrote: Man this is gonna be a good one

As Blackberry Smoke says "I feel a good one coming on"

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 10:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Sounds like Topou is going to be back.

Josh was a full go at practice today!

Mixon needs full practice to get through the concussion protocol.  

DJ is expected back tomorrow

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 03:44 PM)pally Wrote: Joe Mixon returns to practice today most likely in a limited form but still a sign of progress as he moves through the concussion protocal

Ja'Marr Chase should be a full go all week.  He was the one who pulled the plug on playing last Sunday but it was mostly choosing to be cautious since he didn't quite feel 100%

They have until next Monday to make a decision on Brandon Wilson.  My guess is they let him revert to IR as opposed to activating him only to release him.  He is a free agent at the end of the season

I like Brandon Wilson.. great vision as a kick returner, break away speed! Average Safety, but I never recall any huge falloff when he played in dime packages or other packages! Sad I want him to stay!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 04:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That Pacheko dude gets the ball and takes off.  He doesn't fool around.

Yep, he has looked really good every time I watched him. No sleeping on this Pacheco dude.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote