Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury reports-Wildcard week
Bengals report is short and actually contains some good news. Tee was sick not injured

DNP

Alex Cappa-ankle
Tee Higgins-illness

LP
Cam Taylor-Britt- groin

Baltimore's a bit longer but they have a bunch of old guys who don't practice on Wednesdays

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 04:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That is amazing.  Especially since former Bengals OL coach Paul Alexander was once quoted as saying that he couldn't teach during the season, that was an offseason thing.

Paul Alexander…..lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 06:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Lamar is not under contract for 2023. They would have to place franchise tag on him to trade him.

Yeah?  And your point?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 04:26 PM)Brimey Wrote: Let's be honest, Lamar not playing makes things much easier for the Bengals. However I think Huntley/Brown is a toss up. Brown made some decent throws last week, which I haven't seen much of from Huntley.

Both teams got beat up last Sunday a bit, over what could have been a fairly meaningless game.

Brown got better as the game progressed. Many of his incomplete passes were drops.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 11:09 PM)M.W. Wrote: Brown got better as the game progressed. Many of his incomplete passes were drops.

He seemed to get pretty good at slants and he completed some jump balls, but if this week’s crew calls OPI, those are gone.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Marcus Peters being limited looks like he will probably play. I hope we were holding back a little this last Sunday or Burrow comes out looking electric.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 11:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He seemed to get pretty good at slants and he completed some jump balls, but if this week’s crew calls OPI, those are gone.

He got better in the 2nd half when like 6 starters on D were out.  They went back in and got the strip sack and 2 ..3 and outs.  He was playing our 2 and 3s when he looked OK.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Huntley is throwing today at Raven's practice. We'll have to wait to see the injury report to see if he is a full or limited participant.

Tee Higgins is back for the Bengals at their indoor practice

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 03:56 PM)pally Wrote: Tyler Huntley is throwing today at Raven's practice.  We'll have to wait to see the injury report to see if he is a full or limited participant.

Tee Higgins is back for the Bengals at their indoor practice

Thanks Pally, besides the Cappa injury we are looking pretty dang good. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
CTB limited again...did mostly rehab

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 05:46 PM)pally Wrote: CTB limited again...did mostly rehab

CTB being out would hurt with us down Chido already. Though if he had to miss a post-season game, Baltimore without Jackson is damned near best case (Thompson for Miami). 

Was Jackson absent again for Baltimore? 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 05:56 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: CTB being out would hurt with us down Chido already. Though if he had to miss a post-season game, Baltimore without Jackson is damned near best case (Thompson for Miami). 

yes, ESPN is reporting that Jackson was again absent for Baltimore:

"The Ravens would likely start Huntley in Sunday night's wild-card game at the Cincinnati Bengals if Lamar Jackson remains sidelined. Jackson missed his 17th straight practice Thursday because of a sprained left knee."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35433048/ravens-tyler-huntley-back-throwing-lamar-jackson-out
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 06:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Lamar is not under contract for 2023. They would have to place franchise tag on him to trade him.

They will and trade him to the jets and the jets will throw a giant bag of money at him.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 06:18 PM)motoarch Wrote: They will and trade him to the jets and the jets will throw a giant bag of money at him.

Jets are a solid team with young talent in need of a QB so that would be a pretty good spot for him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Let's continue to STEP up, Let's go Bengals!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 06:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Jets are a solid team with young talent in need of a QB so that would be a pretty good spot for him.

I see them going for Derek Carr.  Jackson will cost too much money besides Baltimore is going to franchise tag him

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 05:56 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: CTB being out would hurt with us down Chido already. Though if he had to miss a post-season game, Baltimore without Jackson is damned near best case (Thompson for Miami). 

Yes, Jackson did not practice and they had Huntley, who has tendonitis throwing, so Lamar's not playing.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 07:07 PM)pally Wrote: I see them going for Derek Carr.  Jackson will cost too much money besides Baltimore is going to franchise tag him

Brady, Rodgers, and Jackson are all potentially available. Is that correct? 

I'd say Carr is firmly in tier 2. I mean, he had Adams and Jacobs last year. Arguably the best WR & RB in the league, and that is a losing season.....
Reply/Quote
Jackson just announced on twitter that he’s not playing this week.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote