Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Injury updates week 17
Is Awuzie ready yet? (lol)

Gonna need better than Eli on Diggs.

This and our RT issue make me a little nervous.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 02:22 PM)pally Wrote: Unless he is really just isn't ready, I think he will be active but used sparingly based on how the game is going.   He is available if he is needed.

That is the way I see it playing out as well Pally.
Reply/Quote
I have no idea if it's true or not, but Solomon Wilcots was pretty clear in saying that Hubbard will not play tonight. Heard him say it on Sirius this morning.

Not sure how in-the-loop he is or if he's making an assumption.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 03:16 PM)samhain Wrote: I have no idea if it's true or not, but Solomon Wilcots was pretty clear in saying that Hubbard will not play tonight.  Heard him say it on Sirius this morning.  

Not sure how in-the-loop he is or if he's making an assumption.

This would go along the lines of how the Bengals have handled injured players all season. Keep them out a week more than they need. I can see him missing Balt too just because we may not even need him. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 03:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This would go along the lines of how the Bengals have handled injured players all season. Keep them out a week more than they need. I can see him missing Balt too just because we may not even need him. 

Huntley sure was pretty bad last night.
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Fowler is reporting Sam won't play tonite

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 03:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Huntley sure was pretty bad last night.

He should be their permanent starter.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2022, 03:12 PM)Helldog Wrote: Lmao. Don’t shoot!!! Was just an oddball stat! Who Dey!

One of the reasons that I don't want Whit back

The Bengals have never won a post-season game when Andrew Whitworth is on the field.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote