Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I was racially profiled!!!!
I want some BBQ Pringles.

Always used to eat those at the pool when I was a kid.
Wearing a black long sleeve with the hoodie up in August? Sure it wasn't a Hello Kitty one... Hilarious Mellow

edit: upon reading the op again, I see he was wearing casual friday clothes, not an actual hoodie.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Hmm hispanic with a hoodie. According to prez probably a rapist hiding giant bags of drugs. Probably just super paranoid from all the meth use.
Well, I was just indirectly accused of being a racist.

Apparently, because I didn't service a black customer even though I'm covering the drive thru and she was in the lobby then "she knows how it is. [We] didn't see what [she] saw." I'm the only white guy working in this branch and waited on hundreds of minorities in my 2 months here, but somehow, I'm a racist. Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-25-2017, 06:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, I was just indirectly accused of being a racist.

Apparently, because I didn't service a black customer even though I'm covering the drive thru and she was in the lobby then "she knows how it is. [We] didn't see what [she] saw." I'm the only white guy working in this branch and waited on hundreds of minorities in my 2 months here, but somehow, I'm a racist. Rolleyes

Answering your own questions.   ThumbsUp

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(08-25-2017, 06:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote:  I'm a racist. 

... was all I heard.

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-25-2017, 05:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why start at 2? Lol

1 has a Rotten Tomato score of 33%, 2 has a score of 5%.

You know it's really bad when the sequel can't even live up to the hype of 33%.
(08-25-2017, 06:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Answering your own questions.   ThumbsUp

But ... I didn't ask ... any ... questions. Mellow

(08-25-2017, 07:14 PM)Benton Wrote: ... was all I heard.

Mellow

Touche. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]