Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Innocent Colorado man stabbed by leftist for his haircut
(08-21-2017, 01:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Will we be allowed to call them racist then?

If their own words make them racist is it OK to point out those words and call the person a racist in public?

Asking for a friend... Mellow

Sure, as long as you know that, at best, that will only silence the racists. It won't actually get rid of racism.

(08-21-2017, 01:11 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, the other side sure does seem to get emotionally charged over football players not standing for songs and starbucks cups not saying "Merry Christmas".  You would think they could apply that to something more substantial on occasion.

I wouldn't call making some snarky Facebook comments or booing at a football game to be the equivalent of "emotionally charged".
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-21-2017, 01:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe he was.... irrational behavior happens when your scared and emotional.

Point being you claimed he was scared, not a nutcase.
(08-21-2017, 01:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Will we be allowed to call them racist then?

If their own words make them racist is it OK to point out those words and call the person a racist in public?

Asking for a friend... Mellow

You already call everyone racist. Why would you stop now?
(08-21-2017, 02:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Point being you claimed he was scared, not a nutcase.

Oh are those two not allowed to co-exist?
(08-21-2017, 03:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You already call everyone racist.   Why would you stop now?

Oddly I have not called "everyone" a racist...just those who say racist things.

Apparently that is okay to do as long as I am not violent...right?
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-21-2017, 03:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oddly I have not called "everyone" a racist...just those who say racist things.

Apparently that is okay to do as long as I am not violent...right?

Well your definition of racist leaves a lot to be desired. But that's pretty common among the leftists on this board. Everyone is a racist when they don't believe as you all. Lol
(08-21-2017, 03:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well your definition of racist leaves a lot to be desired.   But that's pretty common among the leftists on this board.    Everyone is a racist when they don't believe as you all.  Lol

No, as defined in this thread racists are people who say racist things.

If someone says racist things they are a racist.

Pretty clear.

Although it seems that if someone disagrees with racist/nazis/etc they are called leftists with a lot to be desired in that definition.   Smirk
(08-20-2017, 06:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who is emotionally charged in Nazi hysteria right now?

??? Someone who doesn't know that right wing groups fight each other all the time???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-21-2017, 03:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well your definition of racist leaves a lot to be desired.   But that's pretty common among the leftists on this board.    Everyone is a racist when they don't believe as you all.  Lol

So white nationalists say they want to get rid of non-whites.

Then most everyone across the political spectrum calls them "racists" because of what they say.

And you conclude that "leftists" call everyone "racist" who does not believe as they do.

Looks like there is more than one generalization error here.
(08-21-2017, 03:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, as defined in this thread racists are people who say racist things.

If someone says racist things they are a racist.

Pretty clear.

Although it seems that if someone disagrees with racist/nazis/etc they are called leftists with a lot to be desired in that definition.   Smirk

Lol it's cute that you think this is what you guys do....

Leftist suits you just fine... you defend the communists enforcerment squads. Just this days RFB.
(08-21-2017, 04:15 PM)Dill Wrote: So white nationalists say they want to get rid of non-whites.

Then most everyone across the political spectrum calls them "racists" because of what they say.

And you conclude that "leftists" call everyone "racist" who does not believe as they do.

Looks like there is more than one generalization error here.

No. I am speaking about leftists on this board. They love calling anyone who has a remotely conservative point of view on any topic ..... a racist.

Somehow they believe they will brow beat and shame people into submission to fall in line with their beliefs.

This is why a lot of us just don't care any longer when racist/homeophobe/islamaphobe/etc are thrown out in any thread.
(08-21-2017, 04:06 PM)Dill Wrote: ??? Someone who doesn't know that right wing groups fight each other all the time???

Who cares?

What does this have to do with the price of tea in china?
(08-21-2017, 03:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: If someone says racist things they are a racist.

A lot of democrats and libs are racist then.
The amount of racist remarks that have come out the mouths of those you adore is unrivaled.
(08-21-2017, 08:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: A lot of democrats and libs are racist then.
The amount of racist remarks that have come out the mouths of those you adore is unrivaled.

Truthfully, I've yet to meet someone that isn't racist.
(08-21-2017, 08:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Truthfully, I've yet to meet someone that isn't racist.

Wouldn't prejudiced be a better word than racist? Everyone has prejudices.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(08-21-2017, 01:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Unless this was premeditated to run someone over prior to the event then he was obviously worked up by something..... probably not the other 200 unite the right people.   Might be that massive group throwing urine, spraying mace, and wearing black masks .  

In the end no one knows but him until police sort it out.

So, it's not his fault, he was being provoked. Attacking in self defense it sounds like...

But you don't defend Nazis...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-21-2017, 06:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol  it's cute that you think this is what you guys do....  

Leftist suits you just fine...  you defend the communists enforcerment squads.    Just this days RFB.

(08-21-2017, 08:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: A lot of democrats and libs are racist then.

[Image: Pigeon-hole_-_geograph.org.uk_-_480490.jpg]

What's funny, to me, is I treat people based on what they say and do...not their party affiliation, not their color, not their religion.

But if it makes people feel better to act racist and accuse everyone who calls them on it of being, well, anything but truthful that doesn't bother me either.

Own your words.
(08-21-2017, 09:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So, it's not his fault, he was being provoked. Attacking in self defense it sounds like...

But you don't defend Nazis...

Unless it comes out that he pre planned this attack before the rally then yes he was provoked.

That is in fact the definition of being provoked
(08-21-2017, 10:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Unless it comes out that he pre planned this attack before the rally then yes he was provoked.

That is in fact the definition of being provoked

Even preplanned attacks are "provoked" per your logic. Anytime someone desires to harm another because of their stances or beliefs, you're arguing the victim provoked the aggressor.

I'm not sure that holds up in court when he claims self defense
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-21-2017, 10:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: Pigeon-hole_-_geograph.org.uk_-_480490.jpg]

What's funny, to me, is I treat people based on what they say and do...not their party affiliation, not their color, not their religion.

But if it makes people feel better to act racist and accuse everyone who calls them on it of being, well, anything but truthful that doesn't bother me either.

Own your words.

Haha....actions speak louder than words.