Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interactive Draft
Didn’t philly take a QB in the 2nd round last year?
Reply/Quote
I think they go CB or LB. Their new head coach came from Indy and got to see first hand what an impact LB can do for you. I think they would go Parsons since he is rated higher than the other CB whose name escapes me at the moment.

Philly would probably be looking to trade down but I could see the new offensive minded head coach wanting his own QB...

If they stay put and roll with Wentz and or Hurts at QB I say it’s Parsons.
Reply/Quote
Hard to predict what they'll do because they don't even seem to know what they're doing. No clue if they believe in Hurts or not.
Reply/Quote
Chase or Parsons. Both are needs. CB is also a need.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
RD 1 PK 6 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
JAMARR CHASE/ WR

Detroit is OTC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Feels like Parsons time with the run games GB & Minn have. Though I think Farley may be better than Surtain
Reply/Quote
Detroit goes Parsons.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I could see Detroit taking Waddle here, they have nothing at WR. They would also be a huge trade back team at this point. SF or NE would definitely be on the phone trying to leap frog CAR

Reply/Quote
Detroit could go Qb here if there’s someone that fell that they like. Or go defense like most expect.
Reply/Quote
RD 1 PK 6 DETROIT LIONS
MICAH PARSONS/LB

Carolina is OTC and I don't expect them to be there long.

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2021, 08:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: RD 1 PK 6 DETROIT LIONS
MICAH PARSONS/LB

Carolina is OTC and I don't expect them to be there long.

Carolina takes Max Duffy 6'1 185 out of Kentucky.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 08:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's only a matter of time before Wentz is a Colt

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/philadelphia-eagles/eagles-colts-carson-wentz-trade-details-official

Reply/Quote