Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Peerman's time coming to a close?
Ced is a special teams player who just happens to be at the end of the RB depth chart. The guy is a pro bowl special teams player and has no chance of being cut. Whoever the 4th back is on the team will always play 99% of his time on special teams so I really don't understand how this question is asked every year.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2016, 06:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If Luc can take the FB spot Hewitt can move right on up to TE....  With Eifert Kroft Uzhoman

LOL
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Yep

Inside word is they're gonna start looking at Special Teams players in the first round of the draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2016, 02:25 AM)treee Wrote: Ok. Using your own logic, instead of going 4 RBs deep we could use the roster spot for something more meaningful and of need, like a WR or CB. You just argued Peerman off the team LOL Congrats. Bye bye Peerman.

Flawed logic there, your 6th wr or 6th cb also would get very limited play in a normal year, that is why those type of players need to be very good at special teamsvlike peerman so thanks for actually making my point stronger
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 01:13 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Flawed logic there, your 6th wr or 6th cb also would get very limited play in a normal year, that is why those type of players need to be very good at special teamsvlike peerman so thanks for actually making my point stronger

Unless you have a shortage at WR and need as much competition as possible (which we do) or you have a bunch of injuries or injury prone players at CB (which we also do). But whatever makes you feel better.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 01:32 AM)treee Wrote: Unless you have a shortage at WR and need as much competition as possible (which we do) or you have a bunch of injuries or injury prone players at CB (which we also do). But whatever makes you feel better.

Still wrong. Peerman will play more snaps and have a bigger impact than a 6th WR or CB.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 01:32 AM)treee Wrote: Unless you have a shortage at WR and need as much competition as possible (which we do) or you have a bunch of injuries or injury prone players at CB (which we also do). But whatever makes you feel better.

Well since i am correct in my post i do feel better  Wink
Reply/Quote
Well I guess this thread is done for a few months at least.
Reply/Quote