Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is it me or.......
Am I the Only one who thinks we should let Joe Burrow walk after this year..

think about all the goodies would could get. Finally get some O Line..
Reply/Quote
I like turtles.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:08 PM)motoarch Wrote: I like turtles.

Think about it we could really build a huge team even with a mediocre qb we could win...   
Reply/Quote
Good idea Ninja Then we lure Tom Brady out of retirement and he plays for cheap cause he’s got too much money anyway. Sign him to a 10 year deal and watch Burrow retire for good before Brady does ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:05 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Am I the Only one who thinks we should let Joe Burrow walk after this year..  

think about all the goodies would could get.  Finally get some O Line..

[Image: giphy.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:05 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Am I the Only one who thinks we should let Joe Burrow walk after this year..  

You have too much down time on your hands.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

LOL!!   It would be a like a Super Team of Athletes..  
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:14 PM)Mer Wrote: You have too much down time on your hands.

Think about the possibilities we get the biggest and the best line and defense players and then some qb who has all day in the pocket surely he can toss the ball for some yards..  
Reply/Quote

Ok, who left the door open and let the Stealer fan in??? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Ok, who left the door open and let the Stealer fan in??? Ninja

I will admit it does sound a little Steeler Fanny...  thread lol.. 

think about it though we could have a Super Team except the QB..  Position.  
Reply/Quote
It's just you.

You are the only one who thinks that it might be a good idea to get rid of the best thing that's ever happened to this team.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's just you.

You are the only one who thinks that it might be a good idea to get rid of the best thing that's ever happened to this team.

The Best thing that ever happen to this team could be this exact trade idea huh see... 
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:20 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: The Best thing that ever happen to this team could be this exact trade idea huh see... 

Uh, no...
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Uh, no...

Why not Sledy..

Think about it go to the kitchen get something to drink and think about it...    

the biggest the best oline and defense ever.. assembled on a football field with a mediocre qb...   think about
Reply/Quote
Why not just trade him for Billy Price and get a head start on that O Line upgrade
Reply/Quote

Bengals can get OL even while keeping Burrow.
They just need to hit on more draft picks in the upcoming years.
They also need to not dump so much $$ in the DL, RB, and not spend a lot on more than 1 WR.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Let him walk, run, pass, ball out, and lead this team to a Superbowl win. Hopefully his contract will be done soon.

Reply/Quote
Let him walk?! No. But let's have a true convo in this thread. Do we really need to extend him this year or can we wait and have one more big free agency and extend him next?

He doesn't seem likely to sit out if not extended this offseason.....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Bengals can get OL even while keeping Burrow.
They just need to hit on more draft picks in the upcoming years.
They also need to not dump so much $$ in the DL, RB, and not spend a lot on more than 1 WR.

Drafts in the past never really worked out for us...    building off the draft is a slow tedious process.  We are lucky at the moment with this group but we seem to always lack in the draft even with the big names!   
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:49 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Let him walk, run, pass, ball out, and lead this team to a Superbowl win. Hopefully his contract will be done soon.

I like this response.. Nicely done BoomerFan. 
Reply/Quote