Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it time to move on from Dalton
Dalton is not the best QB in the league, but he is certainly not the worst. Although his performance in playoff and primetime games do not help win any arguments for him, you can't deny that we win with him. This year will say a lot as far as what he really is as a QB as he will be dealing with a lot of changes. The truly great ones rise up to the challenge. Would AJ be better? Who knows but he has shown he has the attitude and skills to be a starter. If the decision to move on from Dalton would ever come, we would still be contenders with McCarron.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2016, 03:25 PM)Capthowdy Wrote: Dalton is not the best QB in the league, but he is certainly not the worst.  Although his performance in playoff and primetime games do not help win any arguments for him, you can't deny that we win with him.  This year will say a lot as far as what he really is as a QB as he will be dealing with a lot of changes.  The truly great ones rise up to the challenge.  Would AJ be better?  Who knows but he has shown he has the attitude and skills to be a starter.  If the decision to move on from Dalton would ever come, we would still be contenders with McCarron.

We would be contenders with the Browns over who get's the last place in the division.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whatever I'm just blown away with fans that want to ditch a starting QB that isn't worthless. Is he Peyton Manning or Brady, NO. But is he Tim Couch or Akili Smith, NO. He's in the middle, between the Elites and Worthless. I still think he has a chance to still get better. Honestly, I have no problem with Dalton. He wants to be a great QB. He's not out partying and relaxing during the off-season. He trains to get better. He's way above average and can still be Elite. I'm guessing you never experienced the 90's.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 06:52 PM)jason Wrote: Who's Cordell Jones?

Cordell Walker's little brother I believe....sign him!
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 12:56 PM)Football Bender Wrote: Whatever I'm just blown away with fans that want to ditch a starting QB that isn't worthless.  Is he Peyton Manning or Brady, NO.  But is he Tim Couch or Akili Smith, NO.  He's in the middle, between the Elites and Worthless.  I still think he has a chance to still get better.  Honestly, I have no problem with Dalton.  He wants to be a great QB.  He's not out partying and relaxing during the off-season.  He trains to get better.  He's way above average and can still be Elite.  I'm guessing you never experienced the 90's.

Fred just started this thread for his own amusement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote