Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isaiah Prince
I can't attach the pff grades cuz I don't know how but he only allowed 1 pressure and no sacks... He was our best O lineman.. Andenji gave up 4 pressure 3 sacks. JONAH gave up 2 sacks and Hopkins gave up 2 and Spain 1.. Who woulda thought? Adeniji gotta go, put the rookie in...
Reply/Quote
Maybe because his guy had further to go to get there and always arrived a second too late. LOL Blocking air while a guy runs inside you is never a good look. Someone didn’t know their job.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
From center to right guard needs to blown up.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:10 PM)JoyrideJoe15 Wrote: From center to right guard needs to blown up.

Id say to RT....
we need a KC O line type of overhaul
Why not start Carman and Johnson next game? Could it be any worse?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:18 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Id say to RT....

Prince was our best lineman yesterday.  He only allowed 1 pressure. Adeniji was doing all the stupid stuff..
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:18 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Id say to RT....

Definitely agree about the overhaul. But can they actually have a successful one? They havent exactly mastered drafting really good linemen in ages (Zeitler last one?), and typically go after average to below avg vets.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:03 PM)Tony Wrote: I can't attach the pff grades cuz I don't know how but he only allowed 1 pressure and no sacks... He was our best O lineman.. Andenji gave up 4 pressure 3 sacks. JONAH gave up 2 sacks and Hopkins gave up 2 and Spain 1.. Who woulda thought? Amenities gotta go, put the rookie in...

LOL

ACCORDING TO PFF, he gave up no sacks.

Watch the game again and tell me you think Prince gave up no sacks. It's posts like these with PFF's "So let it be written, so let it be done" that make it seem like a cult.

Like michaelsean said "Someone didn't know their job".
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Let it be written. Let it be known. Let it be done.
Reply/Quote
I think our OL does need serious attention in FA and the draft. Yesterday I think that it was a combination of an excellent Titan DC gameplan and a total all around poor effort by all 11. You can’t get around their stats on the year. It’s bad but sacks go up in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
I never thought I would actually consider wanting Bobby Hart back
Reply/Quote
The first sack of the game was split by Prince's man. It's hard to put it on him, because Burrow was under pressure and was trying to escape and essentially ran into an angle that allowed the defender to get an easy sack on him. Then, Burrow sacked was Prince's man ran an inside stunt and went right past him. This is either Prince or Adeniji, it is hard to say definitively. There was a blitzer coming free on the outside, ubt the general rule is to pick up the defender with the quickest path to the QB (inside out). Adeniji immediately stepped left, so either he completely ****** up or Prince gave up a sack here.

I can see how they gave Prince no sacks, but I am generally skeptical of PFF and their line grading.
Reply/Quote
The offensive line leaks like an overfilled diaper. Allowing nine sacks is unconscionable.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:20 PM)Tony Wrote: Prince was our best lineman yesterday.  He only allowed 1 pressure. Adeniji was doing all the stupid stuff..

Adeniji looked so lost out there. 

The whole line looked bad, but Titans do have an amazing d-line.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Someone needs to explain to me what the hell the Titans did yesterday that so thoroughly discombobulated our offensive line, and how we can scheme around it moving forward. They just gave our next opponent the perfect blueprint to beating us.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Maybe because his guy had further to go to get there and always arrived a second too late. LOL Blocking air while a guy runs inside you is never a good look. Someone didn’t know their job.

This gave me quite a chuckle
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:06 PM)magikod Wrote: Adeniji looked so lost out there. 

The whole line looked bad, but Titans do have an amazing d-line.

+1

Amazing defensive line or not, I’m worried about Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon and their long term prospects. Running backs have the shortest careers in the NFL anyway but why unnecessarily shorten Mixon’s career? As for Joe Burrow, nine sacks should be a wake up call.
Reply/Quote
Some big time experience points getting these playoff games under their belts for the young talent on our OL.

Definitely not ideal getting worked like they did yesterday. But I'm really excited to see what kind of jump these guys can take after an offseason getting stronger and implementing lessons learned from this year.

Adeniji and Prince are both 24. And the physical talent is there for them to keep working and improving.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Some big time experience points getting these playoff games under their belts for the young talent on our OL.

Definitely not ideal getting worked like they did yesterday. But I'm really excited to see what kind of jump these guys can take after an offseason getting stronger and implementing lessons learned from this year.

Adeniji and Prince are both 24. And the physical talent is there for them to keep working and improving.

They shouldn’t need to be adding strength. Prince was at OSU for four years. They don’t sit around doing nautilus machines. Hubbard went from a high school safety to a D lineman in one year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They shouldn’t need to be adding strength. Prince was at OSU for four years. They don’t sit around doing nautilus machines.  Hubbard went from a high school safety to a D lineman in one year.

Guys don't stop training once they leave college.

Whitworth is a machine because he busts his balls every offseason
Reply/Quote
He was terrible. Use your eyes
Reply/Quote