Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Israel/Hamas War Superthread
(06-20-2024, 05:27 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/04/business/some-traders-appear-to-have-anticipated-october-7-hamas-attack-research-finds/index.html

It happened. Nobody knows who it is or why but it happened.

The research found that on October 2, just five days before the Hamas attack, “nearly 100% of the off-exchange trading volume in the MSCI Israel ETF … consisted of short selling.”

“Days before the attack, traders appeared to anticipate the events to come,” the professors wrote.

Could have been qataris, who knows ?

It could have also been Hamas, we all know their leader is a billionaire from stealing all that aid to Gaza money.  So attributing it to the Israelis without proof seems to me to be a poor decision.

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 06:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It could have also been Hamas, we all know their leader is a billionaire from stealing all that aid to Gaza money.  So attributing it to the Israelis without proof seems to me to be a poor decision.

Maybe they'll find it someday. 

If they search ... 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 06:22 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Maybe they'll find it someday. 

If they search ... 

Who is they?

Not who dey, surely?

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 06:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Who is they?

Not who dey, surely?

The people responsible of the market ? I'm pretty sure every transaction is logged somewhere. 

I somehow know this because this is what I do. Numeric data exchanges. 

There is no way it isn't traced somewhere. So if they investigate, they will know. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 06:51 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The people responsible of the market ? I'm pretty sure every transaction is logged somewhere. 

I somehow know this because this is what I do. Numeric data exchanges. 

There is no way it isn't traced somewhere. So if they investigate, they will know. 

I'd be all for that, regardless of who the trail leads to.  I must ask, could not the real parties be hidden behind layers of shell buyers/corporations?

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2024, 12:13 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If that side wants me to support the 'Free Palestine' movement, then free Palestine of Hamas and other jihadist groups first, then free them of religion ruling their land (or at least make a serious effort to). Then I am all on board with what they want.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7820555]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 07:45 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'd be all for that, regardless of who the trail leads to.  I must ask, could not the real parties be hidden behind layers of shell buyers/corporations?

If you want to find, you find. If you steal 5 billions dollars, they'll find you. Even with crypto. Everything is written.

And if they don't it's because they didn't search. 

Or because some crooked bankers are hiding the fraud until you get warrants but if the authorities don't want to search, they just won't. I'm betting on this one. 

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 08:54 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: If you want to find, you find. If you steal 5 billions dollars, they'll find you. Even with crypto. Everything is written.

And if they don't it's because they didn't search. 

Or because some crooked bankers are hiding the fraud until you get warrants but if the authorities don't want to search, they just won't. I'm betting on this one. 

Sure.  You'll probably find them chilling with all the people that were sex trafficked minors by Ghislaine Maxwell. 

Reply/Quote
In this kind of case, they only search for you if you steal from rich people.

Madoff got locked because he swindled rich people. If he had stolen from poor ones, he would just had be tagged as a 'businessman'

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2024, 01:38 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure.  You'll probably find them chilling with all the people that were sex trafficked minors by Ghislaine Maxwell. 

And the person who brought coke into the White House...
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2024, 06:52 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: And the person who brought coke into the White House...

Exactly what I was thinking. Curious, was that located before or after the SOTU?  Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you think there's only one dude sniffing coke at the WH, you are deeply mistaken.

Reply/Quote