Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Steeler's week....yipee
Zac beats the Steeler's and he becomes an instant hero with many fans. Steelers are banged up too, only scored 7 points against the Browns so maybe this is Zac's and Ryan's 1st win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
At 1-10 would he be a hero? Would it really be an accomplishment beating the Steelers with no Roethlisberger, Pouncey, Conner, etc?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: At 1-10 would he be a hero? Would it really be an accomplishment beating the Steelers with no Roethlisberger, Pouncey, Conner, etc?

Come on man, many fans in the forum consider beating a depleted Steeler's team like winning the Lombardi. If they won, let them have their day  LMAO

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I’d say it’s possible if we had a QB to pull it off with. Finley isn’t going to beat Pittsburgh. We’ve seen about 20 times how dalton plays against that D, and our line is going to get eaten for breakfast by their D line. Only way I can see us actually beating them is....if we start Dolegala and he shows he is a HOFer in the making. That’s our Hail Mary. Otherwise it’s a sure loss
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Zac beats the Steeler's and he becomes an instant hero with many fans. Steelers are banged up too, only scored 7 points against the Browns so maybe this is Zac's and Ryan's 1st win.

[Image: 1nBfa0E.png]
Reply/Quote
So you agree, there is a chance we beat them.

Reply/Quote
If the Steelers are to be beaten it will be this week. We’re due; it’s been four long years.
Reply/Quote
Bengals will probably lose again. The Steelers always find a way to win. And the Bengals always find a way to lose. That's the truth.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:30 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If the Steelers are to be beaten it will be this week. We’re due; it’s been four long years.

Yep. Time to win 1.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:30 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If the Steelers are to be beaten it will be this week. We’re due; it’s been four long years.

Yep and since our fans won't be there, another Steeler's home game. Finley will be like WTH, why can't I hear at home?

Pouncey not playing for them 3 games is huge, I think they are OK against us, but Browns may beat them again. Of course no Garrett for Browns is a killer, but Vernon may be back

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:20 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: 1nBfa0E.png]

Step Brothers references will always get rep from me ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:17 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’d say it’s possible if we had a QB to pull it off with. Finley isn’t going to beat Pittsburgh. We’ve seen about 20 times how dalton plays against that D, and our line is going to get eaten for breakfast by their D line. Only way I can see us actually beating them is....if we start Dolegala and he shows he is a HOFer in the making. That’s our Hail Mary. Otherwise it’s a sure loss

Shocking your lack of optimism in Ryan and our OL.

Reply/Quote
Steelers offense might be struggling but that defense is very good. TJ Watt has become one of the best edge defenders in the NFL and they have speed all over the back seven...

Ryan Finley does not have an NFL arm, the offense line is not good, and they have no speed at WR.

It's going to be ugly.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Zac beats the Steeler's and he becomes an instant hero with many fans. Steelers are banged up too, only scored 7 points against the Browns so maybe this is Zac's and Ryan's 1st win.

No to the hero and no to beating the Steelers. Rudolph carved them up and I’m not sure a ball traveled more than 5 yds past the LOS. Their D is good and will score at least once and probably another 3TOs on the Bengals side of the field. I haven’t heard but I’m assuming Tate is out. Bengals might put up a goose egg.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:17 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’d say it’s possible if we had a QB to pull it off with. Finley isn’t going to beat Pittsburgh. We’ve seen about 20 times how dalton plays against that D, and our line is going to get eaten for breakfast by their D line. Only way I can see us actually beating them is....if we start Dolegala and he shows he is a HOFer in the making. That’s our Hail Mary. Otherwise it’s a sure loss

We need to make him active first. Not sure why he was inactive today. If we are just screwing around using the rest of the season to see what we have in Finley then we have to see what we have in Dolegala. One would think at least.
Reply/Quote

Steelers will win 100-0, enough with the blind homerism. Zac Taylor is a clown
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 12:28 AM)TKUHL Wrote: We need to make him active first. Not sure why he was inactive today. If we are just screwing around using the rest of the season to see what we have in Finley then we have to see what we have in Dolegala. One would think at least.

I assumed the same thing and was calling for them to put him in today until someone pointed out he was inactive. Really doesn’t make sense to use Finley to see what he has but then keep Dalton as the backup.

I’m sure they aren’t gonna give Dolegala a start, but if they were considering it maybe they don’t want to throw him in the middle of a game without a week to prepare. I guess that would make sense for a rookie but like I said I’ll be shocked if they actually give him a try so why not use him as your backup
Reply/Quote

Steelers still trying to get a Wild Card.  However they looked bad against Browns.  Bengals looked better against Raiders.   

SPOILER ALERT

Lay the loss on Steelers that kills their Play-Off hopes.  Wouldn't Steelers fall under .500, I think so.  

Hey, how many times did Bengals have play-off hopes smashed by Steelers ?  

I'm all for Bengals playing Spoiler to Steelers Wild Card hopes.  

Oh, and this thing about Steelers injuries.  I've always been told we Bengals can't CRY about our injuries because it's a part of football.  So how come same doesn't apply on here for Steelers injuries ?

GO BENGALS.....BEAT STEELERS....SPOIL THEIR WILD CARD HOPES. ....I want Bengals to be the team that beats Steelers and people say, " Stick A Fork In Steelers, They Are Done ". 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 04:43 AM)kevin Wrote: Steelers still trying to get a Wild Card.  However they looked bad against Browns.  Bengals looked better against Raiders.   

SPOILER ALERT

Lay the loss on Steelers that kills their Play-Off hopes.  Wouldn't Steelers fall under .500, I think so.  

Hey, how many times did Bengals have play-off hopes smashed by Steelers ?  

I'm all for Bengals playing Spoiler to Steelers Wild Card hopes.  

Oh, and this thing about Steelers injuries.  I've always been told we Bengals can't CRY about our injuries because it's a part of football.  So how come same doesn't apply on here for Steelers injuries ?

GO BENGALS.....BEAT STEELERS....SPOIL THEIR WILD CARD HOPES. ....I want Bengals to be the team that beats Steelers and people say, " Stick A Fork In Steelers, They Are Done ". 

Nothing surprises me in the NFL. Who had the winless Jets beating Cowboys a few weeks ago?

Reply/Quote
Lol there is 0% chance we beat the Steelers. We'll lose by 24 or something. We literally always play scared against Pittsburgh and they bully us around for an easy win time after time. I cannot see a Bengals team this bad changing that narrative.
Reply/Quote