Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a miracle
Cordy Glenn is out of concussion protocol and is cleared to practice. Of course, after 2 months out he still could be a couple weeks away from actually playing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Oh yeah. Season is saved.

I'd consider putting money he doesn't make it through one game. Thats if he survives practice.
Reply/Quote
Finally! Too little too late but maybe our line won’t be quite so inept moving forward
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 02:34 PM)pally Wrote: Cody Glenn is out of concussion protocol and is cleared to practice.  Of course, after 2 months out he still could be a couple weeks away from actually playing

Not that I don't trust you, pally, but do you have a  link because I just don't believe he's out of concussion protocol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 03:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Not that I don't trust you, pally, but do you have a  link because I just don't believe he's out of concussion protocol.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 03:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

ThumbsUp

It still feels surreal, though.
Reply/Quote
Wow. Kind of surprising, but good news.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 03:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: ThumbsUp

It still feels surreal, though.

Yeah, after so much time in protocol, you have to worry about how easily he might become concussed again.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 03:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, after so much time in protocol, you have to worry about how easily he might become concussed again.

Probably while putting his helmet on.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 03:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Probably while putting his helmet on.

Glenn puts his helmet on. Coach slaps it a couple times. 

"Coach Stark? I don't feel so good."

Glenn starts to disintegrate back into the Thanos Concussion Protocol.
Reply/Quote

Probably better for him to play without a helmet in that case.
Reply/Quote
would have been better just to get all his money back from this season and move on and move that money for next season
Reply/Quote
Why?
A single raindrop on his head could place him back in protocol. I worry about him.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
He was seen running around practice with his helmet on but no pants, singing "Under the Boardwalk" in arpeggio.

Team Doctors immediately declared him fit to either a) box B) headbutt goats c) open beer with his forehead or d) play football.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 03:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Probably better for him to play without a helmet in that case.

Meh, just give him one of those little quilted thingies, like the Rugby front men wear.   Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 02:34 PM)pally Wrote: Cordy Glenn is out of concussion protocol and is cleared to practice.  Of course, after 2 months out he still could be a couple weeks away from actually playing

Might get a bit better in pass protection but I thought Jerry has played pretty well in his and Andre's place the last couple weeks.
Reply/Quote

LMAO! Needed that today. Thanks
Reply/Quote
Not so fast my friends....

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/17/bengals-cordy-glenn-at-odds-over-handling-of-his-concussion/

Quote:On Wednesday, Bengals tackle Cordy Glenn was cleared to return from a concussion that he suffered in the preseason. But that hardly resolved the situation.

Per multiple sources, the Bengals and Glenn have been at odds regarding the concussion, its symptoms, whether he’s able to return, the need for second opinions, and how the player feels. At some point, the situation prompted the Bengals to fine Glenn $200,000 for conduct detrimental to the team.

As one source explained it to PFT, things got heated on Wednesday. Glenn and a member of the Bengals’ coaching staff argued (a witness thought at one point that it was going to turn physical), and Glenn eventually told coach Zac Taylor to just cut him.

Glenn was upset because he believes that the team rushed him back from his concussion.
A second-round pick of the Bills in 2012, the Bengals traded for Glenn in 2018. Last year, he started 13 of 16 regular-season games.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 02:58 PM)Au165 Wrote: Not so fast my friends....

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/17/bengals-cordy-glenn-at-odds-over-handling-of-his-concussion/

Rushed him back??
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote