Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
This whole "War on Christianity" propaganda is a joke. I mean, yeah....sure.....most hate crimes in America are against white Christians! :jk:

The last I checked, there are Christian churches everywhere. I can't tell you how many Christian related tv programs and channels that I can find. Also, you can find all kinds of cool Christian-y radio shows and the like. You're allowed to take your kids to church. Teach them what you want about the Bible. I mean, it's pretty cool that you can do that. ThumbsUp
It truly amazes me that pretty much all threads started that has to do with religion are started by those who hate religion, lol.

Just might tell you a little about the persecution of the religious.

Absolutely amazing
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(10-10-2015, 07:23 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: This whole "War on Christianity" propaganda is a joke. I mean, yeah....sure.....most hate crimes in America are against white Christians!  :jk:

The last I checked, there are Christian churches everywhere. I can't tell you how many Christian related tv programs and channels that I can find. Also, you can find all kinds of cool Christian-y radio shows and the like. You're allowed to take your kids to church. Teach them what you want about the Bible. I mean, it's pretty cool that you can do that.  ThumbsUp

The thing with Christians is that many of them believe as a matter of theology that they must be persecuted, because Jesus pretty much said they would be.

Thus, we have the absolute absurdity of Christians living in a majority Christian nation with total freedom of religion constantly looking for reasons to see themselves as true victims of oppression. Because after all, if they aren't victims, then Jesus wasn't right, and well.... you know....
If this place is any indication, Christianity is in a POW camp with a car battery clamped to his testicles
(10-10-2015, 09:06 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It truly amazes me that pretty much all threads started that has to do with religion are started by those who hate religion, lol.

Absolutely amazing

Spot on... Rep to you
(10-10-2015, 09:06 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It truly amazes me that pretty much all threads started that has to do with religion are started by those who hate religion, lol.

Absolutely amazing

So people on a message board criticizing the absurdities of your religion tells us anything about persecution? What is it telling us? That the biggest fear Christians in America have is getting poked fun at on the Internet?

You poor martyrs. Jesus warned you it would come in the last days. Cry Cry Cry

(10-10-2015, 09:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Spot on... 

You would think so.
(10-10-2015, 10:07 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: So people on a message board criticizing the absurdities of your religion tells us anything about persecution? What is it telling us? That the biggest fear Christians in America have is getting poked fun at on the Internet?

You would think so.

Ok, so we can't complain until we're martyrs, like Christians in the ME. 

If only you atheists followed your own logic on persecution, this place would be a ghost town 
(10-10-2015, 10:19 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: Ok, so we can't complain until we're martyrs, like Christians in the ME. 

If only you atheists followed your own logic on persecution, this place would be a ghost town 

There is no "persecution" to speak of. Not in America. That's the whole ***** point.
(10-10-2015, 10:19 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: Ok, so we can't complain until we're martyrs, like Christians in the ME. 

No.  You don't have to die.

But when you are the overwhelming majority in a country it is laughable to cry about being persecuted just because someone insults you on the internet or says "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas".
Scoff...I don't blame Christians for playing the martyr card. According to them their own god came to earth and got his ass kicked but then, like, he totally MEANT to get killed like that, dude!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-10-2015, 10:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  You don't have to die.

But when you are the overwhelming majority in a country it is laughable to cry about being persecuted just because someone insults you on the internet or says "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas".

"If I don't have the right to put religious symbols on publicly funded spaces and force my ideas about marriage down the population's throat, then I'm being persecuted!"-American Evangelicals
(10-10-2015, 10:19 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: If only you atheists followed your own logic on persecution, this place would be a ghost town 

Except that atheists is a generalization. You assume people who dont follow, or are against religion fel there is no possibility of a source. I personally do not believe in a vengeful and judgemental supreme being. But I also believe there is a source that we are all a part of.
(10-10-2015, 10:07 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: So people on a message board criticizing the absurdities of your religion tells us anything about persecution? What is it telling us? That the biggest fear Christians in America have is getting poked fun at on the Internet?

You would think so.

Stand for God.... Yes I will.

And I will stand side by side with anyone who stands with God.

Neb is right in that you antichristians spend more time discussing God than us believers.

If God doesn't exist then why do you keep talking about him?
(10-10-2015, 11:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Stand for God.... Yes I will.  

And I will stand side by side with anyone who stands with God.  

Neb is right in that you antichristians spend more time discussing God than us believers.  

If God doesn't exist then why do you keep talking about him?

Because some people keep insisting that he does exist?
(10-10-2015, 11:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If God doesn't exist then why do you keep talking about him?

Because my life is governed by people who insist that he does exist and has a very specific, yet hypocritical way of forcing his will upon me?
(10-10-2015, 11:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Because my life is governed by people who insist that he does exist and has a very specific, yet hypocritical way of forcing his will upon me?

How has God's will been forced upon you?
(10-10-2015, 11:38 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Because some people keep insisting that he does exist?

Some people think Santa and the Easter bunny is real as well. Yet I don't see you making threads on those.

And God is alive in all of us. Someday you will feel his roar inside you .
(10-10-2015, 11:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Some people think Santa and the Easter bunny  is real as well.   Yet I don't see you making threads on those.  

And God is alive in all of us.   Someday you will feel his roar inside you .

Oh no, plz don't threaten me with your imaginary friend's judgments!!!

Is there anybody on this board who thinks Santa or the Easter Bunny is real? Is there anybody in political office who does? If not, then there's your reason. Btw, just to refresh your memory, I've already explained that to you.
(10-10-2015, 11:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If God doesn't exist then why do you keep talking about him?

We are not talking about him.

We are talking about the people who believe he exists and the way they keep crying about persecution.
(10-10-2015, 11:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How has  God's will been forced upon you?

Well, I'd like to live in a slightly freer country but certain people seem to think something or another a certain god supposedly said takes precedence over some things.