Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's not over
What a catch by Parker!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
56 yard FG for Pats with 2 seconds left!!!
Reply/Quote
Wow! 56 yarder!!!
Reply/Quote
Well done Pats. Well done.
Reply/Quote
Well that was big. Gets Denver out of the way basically.
Reply/Quote
*BOOM*

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 01:12 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Watching this, you won’t convince me the Patriots didn’t purposefully lose this game. That 4th quarter was comical

Still not convinced?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 01:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Still not convinced?

Ask me in 2 weeks Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 12:59 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Didn’t see this until I posted a thread, but if they win the next two… as unlikely as that sounds, they have an 80% chance.
Thanks !

Reply/Quote
Everything happened that needed to aside from Buffalo losing. The loss sucks, but this was a decent consolation. Going into week 17 with real playoff implications after everything that has happened this year is good.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 01:33 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Everything happened that needed to aside from Buffalo losing. The loss sucks, but this was a decent consolation. Going into week 17 with real playoff implications after everything that has happened this year is good.

A 2-way tie with BUF would bfine
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 01:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: A 2-way tie with BUF would bfine
.[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7d8b2j88unc47p6znah...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
win out + 1 steelers loss or tie we in the playoffs more than likely facing Dolphins or Bills
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 12:07 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: win out + 1 steelers loss or tie we in the playoffs more than likely facing Dolphins or Bills

There are a few scenarios we can finish 9-8 and get in depending on AFC South results since we have tiebreakers with Jags and Colts as long as Steelers go 0-2 and Denver goes 1-1, which is not out of reach when you look at their schedules
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 08:19 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: While it's not where we want to be, it's not over.

The Colts and Texans lost, and the Jags are looking like they're handled.

We beat KC, and I think we get that 7th spot. I don't think the Browns will have enough to play for in the final week and rest some people.

What's the simulators say with the new info ?

It's over.  If Browning and co can't beat a Squealer team that is decimated on defense they sure as hell aren't going to beat the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 04:53 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: It's over.  If Browning and co can't beat a Squealer team that is decimated on defense they sure as hell aren't going to beat the Chiefs.

Are you watching KC right now? They are playing worse so far than we did and we play much better outside the division so we can win it.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 05:15 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Are you watching KC right now? They are playing worse so far than we did and we play much better outside the division so we can win it.

Yes. Up 13 now …. with an entire 4th Q to go for Mahomes to redeem himself. Sad
Reply/Quote
We badly needed KC to win this game today. This result is hurting our playoff chances!!! Now, if the Raiders win their last two and we lose one of two, we're done, regardless of whatever else happens.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 05:53 PM)Science Friction Wrote: We badly needed KC to win this game today. This result is hurting our playoff chances!!! Now, if the Raiders win their last two and we lose one of two, we're done, regardless of whatever else happens.

We beat KC and we put them on the brink of not making it, 9-8 there a various scenarios we don't make it not including raiders
Reply/Quote
^That would be fun :)

I assume we want the Rat Turds to win tonight? As it will give the Stains less to play for last week of the season (no chance to win the division - long shit anyway).
Reply/Quote