Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time we moved on from Hill
(08-25-2016, 06:52 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: He stole my girl in the heart of the natti.

Where is this "natti" you speak of, as I have only heard of the "nati"?

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 06:58 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Where is this "natti" you speak of, as I have only heard of the "nati"?

You're really giving me crap for a typo?
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 07:00 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: You're really giving me crap for a typo?

Yes but only because I believe you to be a feign fan. The masquerade has lost its luster.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 08:38 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I think I've seen enough of the OP's post to not trust him. Ninja

Why the ninja?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 12:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I realize you are kind of new at this troll thing, but yiu really need tpo step up your game.  You started off well with the "Time to move on from Jeremy Hill".  there are a lot of people really down on Hill, so that is a good way to start stirring the pot.

But when you claimed we should replace him with Burkehead you went from troll to clown.  Burkhead has been here four years.  He has had a bunch of carries in the preseason and over 30 carries in the regular season.  He has had plenty of chances to show what he has and he has proven that he has nothing.  although a lot of people are down on Hill, they are not ready to replace a guy who has gained over 2200 yards, scored 21 tds and averaged 4.3 yards per carry with a scrub that has a career 2.4 average per carry.

How many carries has Hill had compared to Burkhead?

Not that it matters. I already said that Burkhead and Hill bring different attributes to the offense.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 07:07 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Yes but only because I believe you to be a feign fan. The masquerade has lost its luster.

Good for you, I guess?
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 07:10 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: How many carries has Hill had compared to Burkhead?

How many carries has Hill had compared to me?

(08-25-2016, 07:10 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote:  I already said that Burkhead and Hill bring different attributes to the offense.

Yep.  Hill brings a legitimate running threat while Burkhead brings nothing.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 07:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How many carries has Hill had compared to me?

Yep.  Hill brings a legitimate running threat while Burkhead brings nothing.

Yeah,

I guess i'd be willing to give you a shot if you were in Burkhead's position givien Hills overall time with the Bengals thus far. What's your point?

How can you say that about someone who hasn't had a chance?
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 08:20 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: How can you say that about someone who hasn't had a chance?

He's had his chance.  He has had a bunch of carries in preseason, 30+ carries in the regular season, and hundreds of carries in practice.
Reply/Quote
Wink 
(08-25-2016, 08:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He's had his chance.  He has had a bunch of carries in preseason, 30+ carries in the regular season, and hundreds of carries in practice.

Oh, 30+ carriers and time with the 2nd/3rd team.

Many chances were had
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 08:24 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Oh, 30+ carriers and time with the 2nd/3rd team.

Many chances were had

This is silly.  Give me an example of another NFL team that gives every scrub RB on their roster 100 carries just to see what he has.

There are not any.

You really need to try harder if you ever want to be taken seriously as a troll.  Right now you just look like a clown.
Reply/Quote
Wink 
(08-25-2016, 08:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is silly.  Give me an example of another NFL team that gives every scrub RB on their roster 100 carries just to see what he has.

There are not any.

You really need to try harder if you ever want to be taken seriously as a troll.  Right now you just look like a clown.

Not many teams work to find different avenues to get their third string RB the football:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2016/08/21/patient-rex-burkhead-reminds-his-ability/89085004/

Most are just another body. 

But no, i'm sure Burkhead is just "scrub" with no potential whatsoever.
Reply/Quote
This thread is still alive?
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2016, 11:15 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: We should trade him and all our picks for the next 3 years to the Cowboys for Ezekiel Elliot.

Surely, you jest????
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 09:41 PM)Derrick Wrote: Surely, you jest????

I'll never tell  Tongue

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 08:27 PM)Efredtoast Wrote: This is silly.  Give me an example of another NFL team that gives every scrub RB on their roster 100 carries just to see what he has.

There are not any.

Give an example of an NFL team that gives a another chance to a player that has committed the worst crime in the history of the franchise.

He possessed the end to all the ghosts - an end to the playoff drought by beating the damn Steelers - and flung them to the wind.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 12:25 AM)tlotharw Wrote: Give an example of an NFL team that gives a another chance to a player that has committed the worst crime in the history of the franchise.

Browns brought back Byner after "the fumble" against the Broncos in '87.

Packers brought back Aaron Rodgers after he fumbled away the wild card game to the Cards in '09

Cowboys brought back Romo after he botched the game winning FG against the Seahawks in the '06 playoffs.

I could go on and on and on, but you get the point.  You know as little about the NFL as Bigzoman.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 11:40 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Other than Alstot, none of these players have played in over 25 years.
The game has changed pretty drastically since most of the above players were in the league. We could not claim any of those players would be great in today's NFL.

And was Alstot really THAT great in the NFL? He never exceeded 1000 rushing yards in a season and has less than a career 4.0 YPC.
He was good, but not great.

... you ARE aware that he was a FB, right?

He was an absolute stud, once-in-a-lifetime player.

If I go back in NFL history, there one guy I pick to get me the first on 4th and 1 with the SB on the line.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 07:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Why the ninja?

Why not? Cool
Reply/Quote