Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time we moved on from this team
(03-10-2017, 05:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think the Brown family should definitely sell the team if they can't afford to run it like a real NFL franchise.

Agreed , very much so. And the brown family has proven time and time again, they don't want to win, and generally do t have the slightest clue how to run a franchise.

This is just going to get worse. 

The browns will finish with a better overall record this year. Can just feel it
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 05:28 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Agreed , very much so. And the brown family has proven time and time again, they don't want to win, and generally do t have the slightest clue how to run a franchise.

This is just going to get worse. 

The browns will finish with a better overall record this year. Can just feel it

Yes.  We are coming in last this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The saddest thing is this, none of this matters to Mike Brown. Not one tiny bit of it.

There is not a single shred of concern about the fans at all from that bastard, and why would there be. He sells out almost every home game anyways, so he's making $$$$ left and right. Not too mention that what is the one thing we as fans can actually do? Stop going to games? If we do that, it becomes even easier for him to pack his bags and move the team to some place like St Louis or Oakland or San Diego who will be begging for a franchise in about 3 years.

It sucks, the guy is a complete shit bag, but because he has $$$$ and popped out of Paul Brown's wife, he gets to own a football team. It's like if Sloth from the Goonies was actually the thing that fell out of Paul Brown's wife, and to be fair, Sloth would be an upgrade.

We're screwed, bent over the table and forced to take it right up the old poop chute. We can be pissed, we can hate this old stingy ass, but in the end he's getting paid from revenue sharing and TV deals even if we don't show up and honestly, he doesn't care about us at all. We are just the little people who he suckered into buying him a pretty new stadium to walk around in.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 09:35 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I can't another rebuild. I can't.

I can't take the "jerry jones makes more money than me" rationale  the bengals has for not "keeping their own"

Whitworth was our rock. But it turns out he was just another Nately "diva".

Screw this. My girlfriend is a boys fan. I'm out.

Wait, what?
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 07:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, what?

You read the man..... Shocked

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

I think he said you were a diva....

So...are you the WWE wrestling kind, or the singing kind or the prancing in the street kind?  Hilarious Hilarious

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 07:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: You read the man..... Shocked

I can't believe what you just saw.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 05:26 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Being paid millions to play a game I very rarely feel bad for a pro athlete.

I only know a handful of pro athletes, but I can tell you that getting to and playing at that level isn't as whimsical as playing a game.  It's hard to make it to the top of any industry if you consider it a game, that's all.
Reply/Quote

I can't take the "jerry jones makes more money than me" rationale  the bengals has for not "keeping their own"

I can't blame you one bit.  My wife asked yesterday if we can start rooting for a team that actually cares about winning.

Tell you one thing... the Cowgirl cheerleaders are a hell of a lot hotter than the ones chosen by Mike Brown every year.
Reply/Quote
Bye.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't blame anyone who wants to leave. As for me, I'm picking up a couple of backup teams. Probably teams with Bengal connections like the Vikings.
Reply/Quote

[Image: g1442163375152819355.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 09:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: fWx327.gif]

I knew this would be here somewhere I LOVE IT!!  LOL.. 
Reply/Quote

LOL!!!!  NNNNAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEE!!!
Reply/Quote
...Guys it's just a football team. Get a grip.

If you aren't enjoying yourself there are other hobbies out there. Not being sarcastic just saying isn't that the point?
Reply/Quote
You may watch less

But you know you can't quit this disease

If you could 95% of us would have by now
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 12:07 AM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: One day, Mike Brown will drop dead.  Sadly, a lot of fans will throw a party.  I will probably be one of them.....

I don't go to the games, I don't buy any merchandise other than a new hat here and there.  I just watch and cry

Preface: I already know i'm a pretty messed up individual. I'm what Hilary Clinton would call a deplorable.

With that said, I want to calculate the likelihood of Mike Brown dying in the next 5 years.

Per the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OCED), the average man's lifespan in the US is 79 years. Mike Brown is currently 81.

I have 2 problems with these numbers:

1. Their data probably includes anyone from rich pompous asses to the West Virginian coal mine worker. Since Brown is most certainly in the former, I want a data set of people that have as much wealth as he has.

2. I don't have the OCED's raw data, so I can't calculate the standard deviation--something I need to calculate the likelihood of Brown's death.

I'm bored as shit this morning, so i'm going to try to get some raw data for the lifespans of people that have lived in US's richest areas (Naples Florida, Silicon Valley etc)

Again, I know this is messed up. I do. But it's my way to cope, and I think a lot of Bengals fans would find more solace as the likelihood of Brown dying reaches 1. Sue me.
Reply/Quote