Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It sounds like Zampese is out...
Who?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Trust me guys, you don't want any changes this year. If you want a new head coach from outside the organization, then these guys need to bury themselves and have a bad year. Otherwise we will see minor tweaks and that won't get anything done.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:57 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Trust me guys, you don't want any changes this year.  If you want a new head coach from outside the organization, then these guys need to bury themselves and have a bad year.  Otherwise we will see minor tweaks and that won't get anything done.

True, let the train wreck itself before we put it together again.

There aren't many decent OC's out there anyways at this time of year.
Reply/Quote
I was thinking of having Mikey play Madden in the owner's box. He does the "Madden's choice option" and relays that play down to the field.
Reply/Quote
Bring Sam Wyche is for the rest of the year
Reply/Quote
Refresh my memory.. Wasn't there a time where Marvin took over play calling from Brat v1.0 - And the team actually improved?
Reply/Quote
Silly me thought it was a perfect time on a long week to clean house.

I will be happy if it is some fat kid picking plays off of madden and zampese is gone.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Silly me thought it was a perfect time on a long week to clean house.

I will be happy if it is some fat kid picking plays off of madden and zampese is gone.

Why would that make you happy?  Regardless of who's calling plays this team isn't making the playoffs.  The line sucks way too bad.

I'll be giddy when the season is over and everyone is gone.  Bring in some innovation and watch the team next year after there's some life breathed back into it.
Reply/Quote
You don't want someone from completely outside the team at this point. The issue is install of a whole new offense would take too long. We need someone who knows the offense and can do a better job of scheming around personnel and building a game plan. I don't think the plays are broke I think the play calling more than anything is broke. I would see what James Urban's capacity to call plays is.
Reply/Quote
"We have to do better"- Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:15 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Refresh my memory.. Wasn't there a time where Marvin took over play calling from Brat v1.0 - And the team actually improved?

Marvin is a defensive coach. I doubt he ever called offensive plays.

He might have taken over playcalling from Bresnehan.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:09 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Bring Sam Wyche is for the rest of the year

I work down the street from Sam and see him from time to time. I'll ask him if he's down next time I see him.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
FIRED per Paul D

Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account @pauldehnerjr 1m1 minute ago
More
#Bengals make the move and fire OC Ken Zampese.
1 reply 8 retweets 10 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 8 Like 10 Direct message

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
More

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:22 PM)pally Wrote: FIRED per Paul D

More

They skipped step 1. Sad
Reply/Quote
Whooo!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
NO WAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXHRR5zAdz0
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:21 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I work down the street from Sam and see him from time to time. I'll ask him if he's down next time I see him.

I bet he would do it for free fitting nicely into Mikey boy's budget. Plus could u imagine what his offensive mind could do with the weapons on this team. Just wish his health was better
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:22 PM)pally Wrote: FIRED per Paul D

Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account @pauldehnerjr  1m1 minute ago
More
Reply  1   Retweet  8   Like  10   Direct message

[Image: poznan.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
NFL Network reporting as

Any guess on a replacement?
Reply/Quote