Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Its Yours Zac
(04-30-2021, 12:06 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger
Your this big guru that doesn't protect the franchise.
I'm looking at you now

They are paid to do a job and I am sure they know a lot more about this than you.

I personally think and hope they did plenty to protect Burrow and improve the team.

I know Burrow was in on the decision to get Chase. If he was concerned for his health he would be saying get me a better line.

Our line will be Williams, Spain/Smith, Hopkins/Hill, Carmen/SuaFilo and Riley Reif/Adenji.

Life is too short to be so negative. Try to sit back and enjoy the improvements are team is making.

I am really look forward to watching this team.

Instead of always being the guy who sees the glass half empty try to see the positive in having one of the best offenses in the NFL next year.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 08:19 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: They are paid to do a job and I am sure they know a lot more about this than you.

I personally think and hope they did plenty to protect Burrow and improve the team.

I know Burrow was in on the decision to get Chase. If he was concerned for his health he would be saying get me a better line.

Our line will be Williams, Spain/Smith, Hopkins/Hill, Carmen/SuaFilo and Riley Reif/Adenji.

Life is too short to be so negative. Try to sit back and enjoy the improvements are team is making.

I am really look forward to watching this team.

Instead of always being the guy who sees the glass half empty try to see the positive in having one of the best offenses in the NFL next year.

This^ I was pissed with the Chase pick, then the trade back. But like you said, Burrow was pounding the table for Chase. So if he’s on his ass all year it’s on him. Not worth my time expressing frustration over wanting to protect this kid when he would rather has his friend in the team than an NFL Caliber line.
Reply/Quote
How old are some of you people?
Reply/Quote
Now why would you trust a franchise in a guy from Fairfield. Tiger
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 08:19 PM)Emeritus Wrote: So after this great weekend.
Who is your starting offensive line?

Same as it was: Williams, Spain, Hopkins, XSF, Reiff.

Burrow hurt by week 9.
Reply/Quote
Yes he drafted a kicker in five
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 09:25 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Same as it was: Williams, Spain, Hopkins, XSF, Reiff.

Burrow hurt by week 9.

Hard to take the opinion of one who thinks Curtis is better than Chad, seriously.

You haven't a clue if you think Carman isn't starting, give me a break.

(05-01-2021, 09:37 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Yes he drafted a kicker in five

With that logic, a Professor Emeritus, you are not.

More like a HS dropout.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 09:37 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Yes he drafted a kicker in five

We drafted Huber in the 5th...

He’s been amazing ever since.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote