Poll: Jax Ball
Burrow
Uzomah
Boyd
Wilson
Apple
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JAX Game Ball
(10-01-2021, 01:43 PM)Destro Wrote: Uzo and I'll be happy if the person changes every week. Take turns shining.

Apple, though.... Sick

Apple was actually pretty good last night.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:43 PM)Destro Wrote: Uzo and I'll be happy if the person changes every week. Take turns shining.

Apple, though.... Sick

As you say; things change every week. Eli has been poor in a couple games this year, but he was our best cover guy last night. Mike Hilton on the other hand....
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I voted for CJ but after looking over the game film a little I should have just voted for Burrow. He's that good.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apple was actually pretty good last night.

He didn't embarrass himself. He did his job, and I believe others did much, much better.

(10-01-2021, 02:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As you say; things change every week. Eli has been poor in a couple games this year, but he was our best cover guy last night. Mike Hilton on the other hand....

See above. 

The Jags lost Chark early, so that was helpful. I guess there has to be more than two guys to make a decent poll, I just didn't think too much of Apple. Votes seem to lean that way, too. Hopefully, Apple gets a game ball this year, because you know it would be an epic game if he did and I'm all for that. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 04:51 PM)Destro Wrote: He didn't embarrass himself. He did his job, and I believe others did much, much better.

See above. 

The Jags lost Chark early, so that was helpful. I guess there has to be more than two guys to make a decent poll, I just didn't think too much of Apple. Votes seem to lean that way, too. Hopefully, Apple gets a game ball this year, because you know it would be an epic game if he did and I'm all for that. Who Dey
We just need a couple Apple Turnovers
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote