Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ja’Marr Chase Drama?
I don't trust this woman any farther than I can bowl her.
Reply/Quote
The picture was of him with his back turned to her standing a balcony. Not of herself having just been abused...and people thought this was real?
Reply/Quote
Is it a coincidence he is starting to get his game checks?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:09 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: FFS.. don't they do background checks?  A billion dollar business and they can't do a background check? I mean, they had Chase targeted for months as their pick.  Interview the family, friends, enemies, coaches.. geeeeeeze. ah, it's only a rumor now... thing is, most rumors about our team turn out to be 95% true. Ninja

OF course they do.  And they had an even better character witness with Burrow.  I truly believe if Chase was a thug, Burrow would have told the team to avoid him at all costs.

I've never heard anything regarding him being a character problem.  From all accounts, he's a hard worker and lives football.  I'd be shocked if this was true, but I'm not surprised by much these days,
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Seems like there's nothing to it (and I sure hope there's nothing to it) and nobody seems to be picking it up new-wise and now it's apparently gone.... but if it were true it would mean that 2 of the Bengals top-8 paid players hit women. That'd be sub-optimal, to say in understated terms. So despite what seems like a real low arrest rate the last handful of years, they'd kind of have to just own that one a bit rather than cry victim to the bully media.

You can't compare the situations.  They are totally different.  Mixon hit a complete stranger, and there is never any justification for hitting a woman who does not know you very well.

Ninja 
Reply/Quote
The gossip rags are already starting....

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/08/24/ig-model-ambar-nicole-accuses-bengals-wr-jamarr-chase-of-hitting-her-while-shes-pregnant-pics/

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I feel like if this was legit some news source would be posting it, but not a single thing out there. So, hopefully it is just an angry baby momma.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
We just can't catch a ***** break ever...
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 04:29 PM)TheFan Wrote: The picture was of him with his back turned to her standing a balcony. Not of herself having just been abused...and people thought this was real?

Kind of looks like he's holding something in his left hand too that you would smoke. 
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 04:18 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: I don't trust this woman any farther than I can bowl her.

You have to criticize Chase's wisdom of having a kid with her then, too.   Even if she's lying, this still goes in Chase's file under "makes questionable off the field choices."
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 04:41 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: The gossip rags are already starting....

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/08/24/ig-model-ambar-nicole-accuses-bengals-wr-jamarr-chase-of-hitting-her-while-shes-pregnant-pics/

Sometimes people play word games to get sympathy or attention. Wouldn’t be the first time after a heated argument someone in anger embellished for those reasons or revenge. I have seen multiple people stating she said he hit her. All I see there is she said he put his hands on her. To most, yes that means hit, it could also mean she was hitting him and he grabbed her wrists to stop her. Or any number of things, or be a flat out lie.

As someone else pointed out this also started around the time his pro career started and there have been rumors about her and their relationship before. Not saying he did or didn’t hit her, but there is enough that stinks about this “story” to warrant a wait and see approach before jumping to conclusions.

If he really did hit her she should have went immediately to the cops, not sat 15 feet from him and took a picture of him for social media.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You have to criticize Chase's wisdom of having a kid with her then, too.   Even if she's lying, this still goes in Chase's file under "makes questionable off the field choices."

Exactly what I was thinking. It seems we may have found the off field reason that Chase is having trouble on the field from too..
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 02:25 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I thought about posting this in big Chase thread already. However, if something comes of this, I don’t want this to get lost.

Chase’s baby momma is accusing Chase of abusing/hitting her. Here is the Reddit thread that has a screenshot from her Instagram. Something to keep an eye on here…

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/paqqsk/the_mother_of_jamarr_chases_child_posted_this_on/

Sorry for the link, I’m on mobile and can’t see a way to just post a photo.

A few things:  

She is an "IG Model" (which I think is millenial for unemployed but sells dirty pictures).  She had 2000 losers, er, followers, before this incident, now she has 12,000.  

She took it down 5 minutes after posting.  She originally slammed him for saying that she told him (over text) that she was pregnant with his child and he said "Take the plan B" and blocked her.  She posted these comments as well in July.  

Now, those are pretty clout-seeking and not very legitimate ways of handling your business, but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt.  If Ja'Marr had unprotected sex with her and she is pregnant, he is an idiot and about to find out how much that sex will cost him.  Regardless, the accusation of physical abuse is odd at this point as she is located in LA and nowhere near him and she chooses to go social media with this information now?  And then immediately takes it down?

The sad thing is there are so many false attention-grabbing schemes out there that a woman that is actually abused has to fight through the stigma created by women that are just out for attention, money, or clout.  

I sincerely hope Ja'Marr puts this behind him quickly and has learned a lesson.  I also hope and pray he never physically assaulted the woman.  
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You have to criticize Chase's wisdom of having a kid with her then, too.   Even if she's lying, this still goes in Chase's file under "makes questionable off the field choices."

Agree. In the off-season he was posting ig stories of himself and others with huge stacks of money in strip clubs. Nothing inheritantly wrong with that but it will bring negative attention your way from people who don't value human life. Which I thought was a bad decision given what he has to risk. 
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:22 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Yes and I also read an article a few months back  that she said he was dirty down south when she licked his a******

She’s a dirty hoe, and he needs to avoid that kind of trash.

If he did beat her (which I’m thinking he didnt), then ya this is a huge problem.

For all those ready to ditch chase, let’s not forget the past of Joe Mixon which is legit and was caught on camera. No double standards now.

She made some comment about him being dirty and he doesn't wash his ass....I was like, what were you doing to his ass???
Reply/Quote

He's 21...choosing the wrong girlfriend is pretty status quo for many guys of that age

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:16 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: A few things:  

She is an "IG Model" (which I think is millenial for unemployed but sells dirty pictures).  She had 2000 losers, er, followers, before this incident, now she has 12,000.  

She took it down 5 minutes after posting.  She originally slammed him for saying that she told him (over text) that she was pregnant with his child and he said "Take the plan B" and blocked her.  She posted these comments as well in July.  

Now, those are pretty clout-seeking and not very legitimate ways of handling your business, but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt.  If Ja'Marr had unprotected sex with her and she is pregnant, he is an idiot and about to find out how much that sex will cost him.  Regardless, the accusation of physical abuse is odd at this point as she is located in LA and nowhere near him and she chooses to go social media with this information now?  And then immediately takes it down?

The sad thing is there are so many false attention-grabbing schemes out there that a woman that is actually abused has to fight through the stigma created by women that are just out for attention, money, or clout.  

I sincerely hope Ja'Marr puts this behind him quickly and has learned a lesson.  I also hope and pray he never physically assaulted the woman.  

If as soon as he found out she was pregnant and he blocked her, her claims of him hitting his pregnant gf (when he probably has never seen her while knowing she is pregnant) has some holes in it. 
Reply/Quote
Never a good thing, sure seems like there are some issues between them but how serious, who knows but not good timing
Reply/Quote
Safe to say any case coming his way will be dropped. Pun intended.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:20 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: She made some comment about him being dirty and he doesn't wash his ass....I was like, what were you doing to his ass???

That's what her tongue is for Ninja
Reply/Quote