Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ja’Marr Chase Drama?
My gut instinct is it's false
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 09:21 PM)Destro Wrote: Never put your **** in crazy.

Buckcherry sees the merit....

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 09:28 PM)Stewy Wrote: Buckcherry sees the merit....

Ah yes

The white trash anthem
Reply/Quote
Holy shit! Hated this pick but caught hell for mentioning it to anyone. Just felt John Ross’-ish nothing with the player just the logic in the pick. But now this is just getting to be a bit much. Think I’m going back into Bengals hibernation.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 09:54 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Holy shit! Hated this pick but caught hell for mentioning it to anyone. Just felt John Ross’-ish nothing with the player just the logic in the pick. But now this is just getting to be a bit much. Think I’m going back into Bengals hibernation.

Ya, we can all learn from this… make sure to whipe!
Reply/Quote
If anyone needed a very good final preseason game it is Chase, if not.. come on Tate....
Reply/Quote
So this lady didn’t care about being hit until Chase became a millionaire?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Fellas need to make better character judgement in who they mess with.
Reply/Quote
Considering how fast it got pulled the lesson here is actually not to believe internet rumors and ignore them until there is proof from multiple sources.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 11:27 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Fellas need to make better character judgement in who they mess with.

Sometimes tha T&A is just too strong
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 09:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: My gut instinct is it's false

My gut instinct is.. " Why God why"???
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 11:25 PM)Housh Wrote: So this lady didn’t care about being hit until Chase became a millionaire?

I'll make no pre-judgement about him and I'll make no pre-judgement about her.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 12:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll make no pre-judgement about him and I'll make no pre-judgement about her.

Oh boy, here comes the pre
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 11:31 PM)Joelist Wrote: Considering how fast it got pulled the lesson here is actually not to believe internet rumors and ignore them until there is proof from multiple sources.

Unless you don't like the person. Then you can take it as fact, like TKHUL.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 09:21 PM)Destro Wrote: Never put your **** in crazy.

I like the crazy ones...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I just took a stroll over to her insta Page and joined the thousands of other Bengals fans shitting all over her. One look around and it's obvious it's not true...
Reply/Quote
Check it out...
This Football team has managed once again to draft a player "who deserves forgiveness and a chance to redeem himself" straight outta college..

This franchise truly outclasses itself every chance it gets...
I Joke... I hope this is just a farce..
If not though...
Geez I hope they were not aware prior to the pick..
Gonna be a bit of schplaing to do Lucy
Reply/Quote
Doesn't matter, he can't catch the football anyway. Oh well, too late.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 02:07 AM)Tony Wrote: I just took a stroll over to her insta Page and joined the thousands of other Bengals fans shitting all over her. One look around and it's obvious it's not true...

I'm not sure thousands of strangers harassing her is going to help Chase's side of the situation.  
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 06:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Remember when Palmer told his center (was it Cook?) that he had a musty ass on Hard Knocks? Lol

I did not remember that....hilarious.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote