Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ja’Marr Chase Drama?
Penei Sewell washes his ass
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Penei Sewell washes his ass

Unlike Sewell, Chase can block....on social media a crazy chick he knocked up. 
Reply/Quote
Other than one or two people, glad to see mostly rational takes in here. All we can do is wait and see if anything becomes of it. Seems pretty flimsy to me at this point though.

Reply/Quote
The fact that I had to actively search for any reports of this seems fishy. Even googling Jamarr Chase takes time to find an article and the article contained nothing more than the now deleted photo. Super sketch but sad if true
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:24 PM)pally Wrote: He's 21...choosing the wrong girlfriend is pretty status quo for many guys of that age

I know I picked some real winners a couple of times in my early 20s....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:49 PM)GodFather Wrote: That's what her tongue is for Ninja

Judging by the size of HER ass, I would think she would want to save those activities for when both are fresh out of the shower.  
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Penei Sewell washes his ass

Finally, a legitimate benefit to Sewell over Chase....  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 06:41 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Finally, a legitimate benefit to Sewell over Chase....  Hilarious

Remember when Palmer told his center (was it Cook?) that he had a musty ass on Hard Knocks? Lol

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 06:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Remember when Palmer told his center (was it Cook?) that he had a musty ass on Hard Knocks? Lol

I thought we still had Richie. Maybe he retired before HK became a show.
Reply/Quote
I think this news comes at a great time, I’ve all but forgotten the drops and the regret Chase thread hasn’t been posted in for over 4 hours.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 06:12 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: The fact that I had to actively search for any reports of this seems fishy. Even googling Jamarr Chase takes time to find an article and the article contained nothing more than the now deleted photo. Super sketch but sad if true

Yeah, especially since it's us because you know the media would be all over it and it would be blowing up on a lot of sites.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'll say it before someone else does. Sewell doesn't beat his baby mamas.

I'm not sure about this as their has been rumors the last couple weeks and if this was posted on Instagram, it would have been picked up by national media outlets, and he would have been cut. I don't think he's ever had "character" concerns. So I am cautiously optimistic it is nothing.

We got to hope it isn't true, or in this environment we live in, his days as a Bengal are over before he even officially dropped a pass.

Nobody will lay down with Sewell's ugly ass... He didn't have money 9 months ago.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Good Lord, just dont get in the back of a pickup with this gal Chase. Innocent until proven guilty is the way I see it though. Social media can be a cess pool for drama and lies. Hope this doesnt turn out being true of course. If it is, cya. No woman beaters wanted. Just seems a bit sketchy to believe it at the moment.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 07:12 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I thought we still had Richie. Maybe he retired before HK became a show.

Nah, it definitely wasn’t Braham. He was retired by then. Think our Hard Knocks year with Palmer was 09.

Reply/Quote
Kinda think we should delete this thread... so the media doesn't try to pick more up on it.

Oh well hope its not true
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 08:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah, it definitely wasn’t Braham. He was retired by then. Think our Hard Knocks year with Palmer was 09.

It was the floppy haired dude from Ohio State wasn't it? Had a Polish last name that started with an S.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 08:12 PM)jason Wrote: It was the floppy haired dude from Ohio State wasn't it? Had a Polish last name that started with an S.

I found the video but it’s been taken down. Isn’t that Cook?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 08:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I found the video but it’s been taken down. Isn’t that Cook?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Yeah. That looks like him. I know Cook was on that season cause one of the linemen punching him in the head was in the opening credits.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:16 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: A few things:  

Regardless, the accusation of physical abuse is odd at this point as she is located in LA and nowhere near him and she chooses to go social media with this information now?  And then immediately takes it down?

I sincerely hope Ja'Marr puts this behind him quickly and has learned a lesson.  I also hope and pray he never physically assaulted the woman.  

This is how it probably went down: Mike Brown is a lawyer. Talked to Chase and Chase probably contacted her and gave her $1 million in cash (deposit) as long as she signed the .......dotted line in that DNA document. Thus the quick take down? Ninja
Reply/Quote
Never put your **** in crazy.
Reply/Quote