Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ja'Marr talkin' smack?
I sure hope he plays...and makes plays come Sunday.

Reply/Quote
Sometimes just wish our guys would stfu and not talk shit during the week. At least till we can back it up.
Reply/Quote
Is he even playing? Oh and be quiet either way.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who cares with this defense sucking ass the way they have all season doesn't even matter..
Reply/Quote
Look, I know it's been part of the game for a long time, but this usually backfires for the guy who does the talking.
Reply/Quote
Nice to see we’ve learnt our lesson after last year.

Why poke the bear? The chiefs are self destructing and now we’ve given em an excuse to come together.

Chat shit after we win like Kelce did not before.
Reply/Quote
Meh, I doubt anyone in KC was waiting on pins and needles for something like this to inspire them. We are dead last against TE's in the NFL and I'd be amazed if the gameplan for KC is anything other than "throw the ball to Kelce 100 times and shut him the fudge up."
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 08:01 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Sometimes just wish our guys would stfu and not talk shit during the week. At least till we can back it up.

Totally agree. They talk crap during the week and then lay an egg on Sunday. Doing the talking on the field.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
And just like that, Chiefsplanet clowns got what they wanted.
Reply/Quote
Hilarious (and eye-rolling at the same time) seeing people on here melt down over words.

These are professional athletes, deal with them talking.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
He is slowly morphing into Ocho Cinco 2.0. Please, just shut up and play.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 08:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Hilarious (and eye-rolling at the same time) seeing people on here melt down over words.

Seriously. It’s sports. These dudes talk like this on the field every game. Fans only start clutching their pearls when the media makes something out of it.

And Ja’Marr usually backs this stuff up. I believe he made the “I’m always ***** open” comment the week before he dropped 192 yards & 3 TD’s on Arizona.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 09:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seriously. It’s sports. These dudes talk like this on the field every game. Fans only start clutching their pearls when the media makes something out of it.

And Ja’Marr usually backs this stuff up. I believe he made the “I’m always ***** open” comment the week before he dropped 192 yards & 3 TD’s on Arizona.

That was against the Cardinals?  Man, between that and that Mixon 5 TD game against the Panthers and our record against the NFC compared to our own conference and division it seems like we're walking the walk against the wrong teams...wacky.
Reply/Quote
This is a part of the game. Nothing new.

It's also tame compared to other smack talk they tell each other on the field.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 08:22 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Nice to see we’ve learnt our lesson after last year.

Why poke the bear? The chiefs are self destructing and now we’ve given em an excuse to come together.

Chat shit after we win like Kelce did not before.

Agree. With the main caveat that the KC fans get just that much more motivation for their role in making Arrowhead that much more of a hostile environment. When the Bengals played at home, Taylor asked the fans to make a lot of noise, recognizing that fans can influence games. Now the KC fans, who were no doubt disillusioned by the Chiefs' performance in recent weeks, have just that much extra motivation to be loud the entire game. Just like they were with the "Burrowhead" comment. 

Well, to try and put a positive spin on it, here's hoping that Chase knows what the Bengals team needs after the Pittsburgh debacle, and that maybe this will actually help the Bengals players.  And let's hope that if the Bengals get off to a good start, the KC fans will crash emotionally that much harder. I guess we'll see on Sunday. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 08:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Hilarious (and eye-rolling at the same time) seeing people on here melt down over words.

Ima assume we have different definitions for "melt down".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I don’t think it’s going to change the outcome of the game at all, I just don’t like it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Kind of interesting comments if he ends up not playing lol
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 09:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t think it’s going to change the outcome of the game at all, I just don’t like it.

Stop with the Melt Down
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 09:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Stop with the Melt Down

I can’t even get out of bed now.

Reply/Quote