Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ja'Marr talkin' smack?
(12-31-2023, 11:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The dude is like School in Summer

[Image: no+class.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: damn they don't look nearly as mad that our season is over than some of us are, lol. long gone are the days of young burrow and rookie chase saying they aren't accustomed to losing lol

I guess we want them to pout and cry.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:20 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I guess we want them to pout and cry.

I mean I wouldn't be laughing myself after a season just ended early, I'd probably be mad, but they're paid millions so maybe that's why they're happy. Also they have a better mental recovery time than most of us I'd guess, or they wouldn't be able to perform lol. Hell I yell bullshit when I die in computer games, and I got nothing on the line but pride lol.

Remember the Derek Anderson video where he was laughing on the bench when they were losing that game? He blew up when the reporter said what was so funny about losing the game, lol.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Still haven’t figured out what the flag on Chase was and how Sneed didn’t get one.

On that one there was offsetting penalties, unless you mean another one.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:26 PM)Destro Wrote: On that one there was offsetting penalties, unless you mean another one.

Yeah but it was called on another guy. Sneed got nothing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah but it was called on another guy. Sneed got nothing.

Gotcha. I didn't catch who they called it on. Was just worried about being ejected.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I mean I wouldn't be laughing myself after a season just ended early, I'd probably be mad, but they're paid millions so maybe that's why they're happy. Also they have a better mental recovery time than most of us I'd guess, or they wouldn't be able to perform lol. Hell I yell bullshit when I die in computer games, and I got nothing on the line but pride lol.

Remember the Derek Anderson video where he was laughing on the bench when they were losing that game? He blew up when the reporter said what was so funny about losing the game, lol.

It’s definitely different when your life is football, and paid millions of dollars. Plus they just came off back to back somewhat successful seasons, so and I’m sure in their mind there were a lot of uncontrollables.
Reply/Quote
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/ljarius-sneed-on-jamarr-chase-check-the-stats

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Season was over the minute 9 went down (at least Super Bowl aspirations). They probably came to terms with it weeks ago.

They were playing with house money.

This was my first thought as well.  They knew.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 04:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/ljarius-sneed-on-jamarr-chase-check-the-stats

yep 3 for 41 no tds not winning the smack talk
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 04:58 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: yep 3 for 41 no tds not winning the smack talk

Eh, he was hardly thrown the ball. Also caused a DPI which led to a TD. It was hardly a one sided affair especially knowing he was consistently doubled and sometimes triple teamed.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 05:02 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Eh, he was hardly thrown the ball. Also caused a DPI which led to a TD. It was hardly a one sided affair especially knowing he was consistently doubled and sometimes triple teamed.

just stating the obvious that he did not back up the smack..
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 04:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/ljarius-sneed-on-jamarr-chase-check-the-stats

Please stop giving Florio clicks.

Reply/Quote
I was proud of Ja'Marr not throwing punches there. That entire secondary was trying to push him around lol Hilarious
Reply/Quote