Poll: Who should be the RT?
Jackson Carman
D'Ante Smith
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average
Jackson Carman or D'Ante Smith at RT
(02-16-2024, 02:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For sure, it is no coincidence that once we started Drafting well again we started winning.

I remember D'Ante's penalties and him getting beat, that is about it. Plus, he has been hurt a lot as well.

Zero penalties and 1 total pressure (sack) given up in 77 snaps between '21 and '22. Low grade in '21 would indicate that he was beaten at least somewhat regularly while not giving up pressure other than the 1 sack. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 03:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Zero penalties and 1 total pressure (sack) given up in 77 snaps between '21 and '22. Low grade in '21 would indicate that he was beaten at least somewhat regularly while not giving up pressure other than the 1 sack. 

Wow, I am completely wrong I see, happens. Maybe I am thinking of Trey Hill? That is not a lot of snaps to judge though with D'Ante.

Maybe he will surprise me in a good way for once yah never know.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 03:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wow, I am completely wrong I see, happens. Maybe I am thinking of Trey Hill? That is not a lot of snaps to judge though with D'Ante.

Maybe he will surprise me in a good way for once yah never know.

Plenty of guys to pick from in this Oline room. Easy to mix them up. Big Grin

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote