Jake Elliott now an eagle
That frees up a practice squad spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn't take long
Reply/Quote
I got excited. I thought it read Jake Fisher now an Eagle for a second.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I had a feeling when I saw their kicker went down he was gone. It's possible they cut him once their incumbent is healthy.

Bengals luck he'll go on to be another justin tucker while we have good ol Rands missing kicks in between inhaling cheeseburgers faster than the one from Sunnyvale
:andy:
Reply/Quote
He's now literally an eagle? That's a bold life choice. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Best of luck to him. Hope he kicks well and shows the Bengals they were stupid to let him walk.
But to be fair, we never did get to see Bullock in action in the regular season yet, so maybe the Bengals won't regret the decision.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Crap i read it wrong, i thought it said Cedric Ogbuehi cut from the Bengals. I got excited for a min.
Reply/Quote
Good for him.

Gotta trust Simmons
Reply/Quote
Fat Randy > Jake Elliott, as of today

That may not be the case next season...........
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 02:56 PM)corpjet Wrote: Fat Randy > Jake Elliott, as of today

That may not be the case next season...........

Hey, I will have you know the Fat Randy is perfect in both FG and XP attempts this season. Hasn't missed a single one, not even from 70 yards.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
and now Jake Elliot will become a Hall of Fame kicker for the Philadelphia Eagles.  Congrats to that young man! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Of all the coaches and such, I feel like Simmons is the guy I trust most. If he says Bullock is the guy then I trust him here. Elliot may be the guy in the future but this is a win now league. Heck this whole staff could be gone next season.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 02:50 PM)WhoDeyandtheBlowFish Wrote: I had a feeling when I saw their kicker went down he was gone.  It's possible they cut him once their incumbent is healthy.  

Bengals luck he'll go on to be another justin tucker while we have good ol Rands missing kicks in between inhaling cheeseburgers faster than the one from Sunnyvale

I have always thought he was going to do well and I'm not surprised he's gone.  I'm rooting for him.  I think he got a raw deal with the Bengals and has the potential to be really great. 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 03:03 PM)Au165 Wrote: Of all the coaches and such, I feel like Simmons is the guy I trust most. If he says Bullock is the guy then I trust him here. Elliot may be the guy in the future but this is a win now league. Heck this whole staff could be gone next season.

All except for the league's worst O line coach. He has a lifetime appointment.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
I thought it said Marvin Lewis and Cedric Ogbuehi announced they were getting married and leaving the NFL, moving to northwest Canada for privacy.

I gotta read slower.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Eagles better hope his mid-range accuracy has improved if they plan on scoring tds. Elliot was pretty garbage in college from 30-39 range, hitting 12/18 his last two years.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Now watch Bullock miss 2 kicks this Thursday with one being a potential game-winner.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
LMAO I'm sure Randy will get hurt now. Typical Bengal luck.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 03:03 PM)Au165 Wrote: Of all the coaches and such, I feel like Simmons is the guy I trust most. If he says Bullock is the guy then I trust him here. Elliot may be the guy in the future but this is a win now league. Heck this whole staff could be gone next season.

Good god, I hope so
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 03:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Now watch Bullock miss 2 kicks this Thursday with one being a potential game-winner.

But they WILL win though.  Mellow
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote