Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jameis coming in hot
(10-27-2018, 12:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, this game definitely has me worried a bit. 

The Bengals offense has had some struggles recently, only averaging 15 points and 282 yards over the last 3 games. The Bucs offense has put 436 or more yards in 5 of their 6 games, and as Fred touched on, Winston is averaging 380 yards passing in his 2 starts. 

The good thing for the Bengals offense and Andy Dalton is that the Bucs D has given up 400+ yards total yards and 300+ passing yards 5 times in 6 games. Of course, the Bengals D have had problems as well, giving up 481 or more yards in 3 of its last 4 games.

This is a difficult game to figure out. It could easily be a blowout for either team if one of the offenses comes out firing on all cylinders, or it could turn into a shootout if both are playing well. Having said that, it'll probably be a 16-13 type of game. LOL

The last three meetings between these teams have been decided by a grand total of 5 points.

My gut tells me the Bengals will come out hungry firing on all cylinders. I think we win this game fairly easily.

My fear is it won't last and after the bye we come back and cue up the Benny Hill music again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He is still a turnover machine. Our Defense needs to get back to what they were in that 2nd half against the Phins.

Take advantage and we win this game going away against that Tampa D.

And please, just square up and tackle. The turnovers will come, no need to try and force them while not wrapping up.

We do these things, we win going into the much needed bye where we can add a few players after this game.

Lets add Jared Cook and Gabe Jackson Monday and we shall be fine, more than fine.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals just need to go out and play like a team pi$$ed off that they lost heartbreakingly to the Steelers one week and were humiliated by the Chiefs in the next. One positive from the Chief's game was that when they went for it on fourth down inside the 10 near the end of the game at the crowd's loud urging the Bengals clamped down and stomped them. If they can carry that into tomorrow, the Buccaneers will look like a warm weather team playing in a cold place, in other words getting blown out big time.
Reply/Quote
OJ Howard is averaging 17.6 yards per catch... as a TE. Brate could be a starter on a good team.

At least one of them is probably going to be covered by Shawn Williams, and the other by Hardy Nickerson. This is gonna get ugly.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 02:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm not really worried about the game tomorrow. The wife and i will be there for her first ever Bengals game. We had to reschedule our previous attempt. Home teams, good ones, usually play much better at home. The Dolphins game was a bit of an outlier because games against them are usually weird. 

My wife and I are going to be there as well.  We enjoyed the Dolphins game so much, we decided to go to another, and it worked out that she's off this weekend.  So no worries, we are undefeated when my ass is in the building.   :andy:

P.S. Hey faulk, where are you sitting?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
If we can't establish a run game early then we become the one dimensional pass team and that never works. The Bucs will be rushing with ears pinned back on Andy and nobody will be open again. Once they know we can't run it's game over and it won't matter how many times Mixon or Walton carries if they keep getting hit in our backfield.

Our D against another mobile Q'back? Could be another ugly game. If we can't run the ball we won't win this game. And if we can't slow Winston down then the outcome  will be a disaster.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 05:52 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: The Bengals just need to go out and play like a team pi$$ed off that they lost heartbreakingly to the Steelers one week and were humiliated by the Chiefs in the next.

I actually think if they lose this game to the Bucs they will be able to get so pants-pi$$ingly-pi$$ed that they'll come out after the bye and run the table.  If they win this game, their levels of anger will dissipate during the bye and they'll come out soft and content against the Saints.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 04:36 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: My wife and I are going to be there as well.  We enjoyed the Dolphins game so much, we decided to go to another, and it worked out that she's off this weekend.  So no worries, we are undefeated when my ass is in the building.   :andy:

P.S.  Hey faulk, where are you sitting?

In the clouds! Section 334 row 20.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 01:04 AM)Go Cards Wrote: It is not must win game, but we must win this game.

HUGE game today going into the bye. We need W badly.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2018, 11:07 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Is he flying in with the team or is he taking an Uber?

I assumed the OP forgot to end the title with Uber.

Seems I was mistaken!
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2018, 08:34 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote:  Bengals need to worry about the Bengals and playing up to their potential against a defense that is, is it possible? Worse than ours, they are.

(10-27-2018, 12:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The good thing for the Bengals offense and Andy Dalton is that the Bucs D has given up 400+ yards total yards and 300+ passing yards 5 times in 6 games. 

KC has the worst defense in the entire league.  The ONLY one giving up more yards than the Bengals.

And they shut us down.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 12:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: Winston is the human turnover machine, so the opportunities will be there - we just have to actually recover the fumbles and catch the INTs.

Called it. 
Reply/Quote
Comin' in hot, comin' out without a job.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:14 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Comin' in hot, comin' out without a job.

I think he threw int's for the cycle today. CB, S, LB and a pick six
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:53 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think he threw int's for the cycle today. CB, S, LB and a pick six

The front four got left out. Sad
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 04:36 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: My wife and I are going to be there as well.  We enjoyed the Dolphins game so much, we decided to go to another, and it worked out that she's off this weekend.  So no worries, we are undefeated when my ass is in the building.   :andy:

P.S.  Hey faulk, where are you sitting?

And my undefeated streak in attending games continues.  If you guys all chip in, I'll be happy to go to the rest of the games.   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote