Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Hearings
(07-22-2022, 11:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: "Yesterday is a hard word for me." ~ 45th President of the United States Donald John Trump

BiDeN's MeNtAl DeClInE
Reply/Quote
what a waste of time an money these hearings have been. the doj knows there nothing there to prosecute so what was it all for except political theater by dems and rinos.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 01:28 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: what a waste of time an money these hearings have been. the doj knows there nothing there to prosecute so what was it all for except political theater by dems and rinos.

If you were following the hearings, then you would know there is something to prosecute, and more people than Trump who need to be in jail.

But you haven't been following the hearings. If your leader says "Don't look and don't listen!!" then you don't.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 09:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: Meanwhile DJT is totally not watching any of the hearings.

And he is totally cool with it because he know the "truth" is on his side... Cool

LOL the "unselects."  7th-grade level repartee.

He's asking why no one is presenting the evidence of massive election fraud.

Perhaps he missed the Barr deposition, or he knows that his followers aren't watching,

so he can disinform to great effect--at least among the faithful, who turn off "fake news." 
Reply/Quote
Ran across this old tweet from DJT from 2017. 

Somehow it seems relevant now too.

[Image: 20246101_1710994345580727_36234870694578...e=630309A8]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 11:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: Ran across this old tweet from DJT from 2017. 

Somehow it seems relevant now too.

[Image: 20246101_1710994345580727_36234870694578...e=630309A8]

There was an entire subreddit about Trump tweets that showed his hypocrisy. It'd be one of his tweets as PotUS against one of his tweets while Obama was PotUS. Good stuff. 
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 11:48 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: There was an entire subreddit about Trump tweets that showed his hypocrisy. It'd be one of his tweets as PotUS against one of his tweets while Obama was PotUS. Good stuff. 

Just like every world event can be "found" in a Nostradamus couplet, for every DJT utterance, there is a previous tweet where he contradicts himself

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 02:00 PM)pally Wrote: Just like every world event can be "found" in a Nostradamus couplet, for every DJT utterance, there is a previous tweet where he contradicts himself

but every politician does that all the time.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 03:05 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: but every politician does that all the time.

Every, all the time?

And DJT wasn't supposed to be a "politician".

I mean that was just another lie he told, but still...
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 03:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Every, all the time?

And DJT wasn't supposed to be a "politician".

I mean that was just another lie he told, but still...

can you name me a president that didn't lie or contradict themselves on a regular basis?
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 03:47 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: can you name me a president that didn't lie or contradict themselves on a regular basis?

Can you name one that did all the time...other than DJT?

I mean I realize you are exaggerating just to defend his actions but go ahead and show me one who lied as often and with as much regularity as DJT.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 03:05 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: but every politician does that all the time.

Oh that is convenient. Trump is not a politician, he needs to drain swamps, they hate him for it ... but wait, he is just a politician behaving like a politician, he just lies like all of them do, nothing to see here all is good. Yeah I actually hate all the other politicians for their lies, but Trump is fine.

Next up, he fights corruption! Except the corruption that is necessary and just typical, of course. That's why his cabinet was full of Wall streeters and millionaires and SuperPAC leaders and folks who sell skyscrapers to Qataris for political favors and buy thirty thousand dollar desks. But they were loyal to Trump instead of any ideology or principle or party or the nation, so everything's fine. It's the right corrupt people!

All this self-deception... not by you of course, you just play a game, but as long as you don't take it too far you make for a believable Trump fan, and that is sad enough.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 03:47 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: can you name me a president that didn't lie or contradict themselves on a regular basis?

So you think "Honest" Abe was more like "Full of Shit" Abe?
Reply/Quote
He seems nice.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 11:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: He seems nice.

3 letters, eh?  There goes the GOP. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 01:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 3 letters, eh?  There goes the GOP. 

Not an agency.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 01:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Not an agency.

He doesn't know that.  Look out, RINO. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 01:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He doesn't know that.  Look out, RINO. 

DINO the RINO
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Sounds like his kids get a three month escape.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 11:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: He seems nice.

Those are tears of joy Derrick.
Reply/Quote