Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Hearings
In the latest bit of "not a big deal, this is totally nothing" news, it looks like those deleted SS texts are beginning to magically appear now that the threat of an investigation is looming.

Side note, how odd is it that a Cheney isn't suggesting we simply torture people until they admit all the things she wants to believe about this stuff?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 06:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In the latest bit of "not a big deal, this is totally nothing" news, it looks like those deleted SS texts are beginning to magically appear now that the threat of an investigation is looming.

Side note, how odd is it that a Cheney isn't suggesting we simply torture people until they admit all the things she wants to believe about this stuff?

Also of note - those SS agents are lawerying up in anticipation of subpoenas from the January 6 committee.

I'm sure it's nothing. Just exercising their rights I'm sure.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 06:54 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Also of note - those SS agents are lawerying up in anticipation of subpoenas from the January 6 committee.

I'm sure it's nothing. Just exercising their rights I'm sure.

In general I am for getting a lawyer...especially for innocent people.

That is unrelated to me thinking some of these folks have a bit to hide.  And I only think that because they were associated with Trump and his handpicked guy to work there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
And now missing are the texts belong to the Acting Sec of Homeland Security, the Deputy Secretary of Homeland, and Dir of the Secret Service. Same implausible excuse given, migration to new phones.

Cover up is more like it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 09:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: HA!!!! Boy this post didn't age well. The Secret Service agents announced they are willing to testify she is completely lying. You think they will be called to testify????? What a side show.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I totally agree . . . Your post didn't age well at all.

She testified in front of a DOJ grand jury.

I wonder how soon the SS is going to announce they are going to testify? Should be any day now, amiright?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 03:27 AM)pally Wrote: And now missing are the texts belong to the Acting Sec of Homeland Security, the Deputy Secretary of Homeland, and Dir of the Secret Service.  Same implausible excuse given, migration to new phones.  

Cover up is more like it

I mean I've migrated to a new phone roughly every two years and in the 16 years I've been doing so, I think I've only ever lost 4 memes (aside from text messages aging out after 5 years).
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-north-carolina-chapter-oath-keepers-pleads-guilty-seditious-conspiracy-and-obstruction
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2022, 08:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leader-north-carolina-chapter-oath-keepers-pleads-guilty-seditious-conspiracy-and-obstruction

ANTIFA false flag, ya'll.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2022, 11:23 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: ANTIFA false flag, ya'll.

both sides got there bad apples.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 03:55 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: both sides got there bad apples.

Spare me the whataboutism.

Find me one ANTIFA **** who broke into the Capitol with the intention of killing a politician.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 04:24 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Spare me the whataboutism.

Find me one ANTIFA **** who broke into the Capitol with the intention of killing a politician.

they been causing violence at protest and riots for years. what are you talking about. 
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 04:34 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: they been causing violence at protest and riots for years. what are you talking about. 

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 04:41 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Find me one ANTIFA **** who broke into the Capitol with the intention of killing a politician.

your not going to look at anything that aint cnn telling you what to think. youve made that crystal clear. 
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 05:57 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: your not going to look at anything that aint cnn telling you what to think. youve made that crystal clear. 

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 05:57 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: your not going to look at anything that aint cnn telling you what to think. youve made that crystal clear. 

So you can't.  It's okay to admit you're wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 06:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Find me one ANTIFA **** who broke into the Capitol with the intention of killing a politician.

Does breaking into the Capitol have to be pre-requisite?  Because one need look no further than the Bernie bro who tried to assassinate multiple GOP members of Congress for an example of a far leftist trying to assassinate politicians.  Or the BLM member who tried to kill the mayoral candidate in Kentucky.  And that's just two examples off the top of my head.  So let's please not pretend that political violence is confined to the far right.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 11:47 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Does breaking into the Capitol have to be pre-requisite?  Because one need look no further than the Bernie bro who tried to assassinate multiple GOP members of Congress for an example of a far leftist trying to assassinate politicians.  Or the BLM member who tried to kill the mayoral candidate in Kentucky.  And that's just two examples off the top of my head.  So let's please not pretend that political violence is confined to the far right.

For sure the far right has no monopoly on violence. I don't think this is about making that claim though. It's rather about how pointing to Antifa or BLM is a lousy counterargument to the condemnation of the Capitol storm or Trump's role in it.

Eg. "both sides have bad apples" imho does not apply. For one, violence from the left usually does not get endorsed by democratic politicians, eg. Bernie did not tell that wannabe assassin that the potential victims would have deserved it and that he loves him.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 11:47 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Does breaking into the Capitol have to be pre-requisite?  Because one need look no further than the Bernie bro who tried to assassinate multiple GOP members of Congress for an example of a far leftist trying to assassinate politicians.  Or the BLM member who tried to kill the mayoral candidate in Kentucky.  And that's just two examples off the top of my head.  So let's please not pretend that political violence is confined to the far right.

Right, but people who say those guys were secret MAGA operatives should be called out.  I'm sure they are out there.  

Of course my mother in law thinks they we're programmed by the Clintons.  
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 12:24 PM)hollodero Wrote: For sure the far right has no monopoly on violence. I don't think this is about making that claim though. It's rather about how pointing to Antifa or BLM is a lousy counterargument to the condemnation of the Capitol storm or Trump's role in it.

Eg. "both sides have bad apples" imho does not apply. For one, violence from the left usually does not get endorsed by democratic politicians, eg. Bernie did not tell that wannabe assassin that the potential victims would have deserved it and that he loves him.

There is no counterargument to the Capitol riot.  Even if the Dems had endorsed an incident that perfectly mirrored it that wouldn't make the Capitol riot any better.  As to your second point, I don't think I can agree.  Dem politicians have absolutely called for violence, they're just more surreptitious about it.  Maxine Waters is a good starting point for this.  Plausible deniability doesn't impress me, at all.  

(08-01-2022, 12:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Right, but people who say those guys were secret MAGA operatives should be called out.  I'm sure they are out there.  

Of course my mother in law thinks they we're programmed by the Clintons.  

It's interesting to see the different takes on the false flag operative based on the nature of the protest.  Essentially, both sides firmly believe that glowies are sabotaging their protests and fomenting violence but equally scoff at the assertion when made by the other side.
Reply/Quote