Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jax Game Game Ball
The boys knocked off the #1 Team in the AFC and we get to hand out a game ball. Your nominees:

JAKE BROWNING:
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good...because he was THE MAN tonite

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Browning and it ain't close!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The boys knocked off the #1 Team in the AFC and we get to hand out a game ball. Your nominees:

JAKE BROWNING:

Too easy Bfine
Big Jake
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:46 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Browning and it ain't close!

He was great but it’s the white helmets!
The white tiger lids never lose!
Reply/Quote
Wish they would have had a better game plan against Pittsburgh, because Browning is clearly quite capable.

Great game for Ja’Marr tonight, too.

Reply/Quote
No one. Winning that game cost a lot of draft position, so no one should be rewarded.
Reply/Quote
Saw someone say on social media Jake Browning just earned that Matt Flynn payday lol
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Hell of a game by Browning.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Browning got his feet wet against steelers and was ready for this one
Reply/Quote
Jake “***** I’m not from State Farm” Browning
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I'm so ****** sick of lou anarumo and this defense!absolutely pathetic waaaay too soft in coverage, Lou doesn't have a clue right now and it's hard to watch..
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:48 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: He was great but it’s the white helmets!
The white tiger lids never lose!

The all white is the best uni/helmet combo in the league. Wish we could wear them more.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:50 AM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I'm so ****** sick of lou anarumo and this defense!absolutely pathetic waaaay too soft in coverage, Lou doesn't have a clue right now and it's hard to watch..

I don’t think you understand the point of this thread.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The boys knocked off the #1 Team in the AFC and we get to hand out a game ball. Your nominees:

JAKE BROWNING:

Yep. Automatic game ball

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:49 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Browning got his feet wet against steelers and was ready for this one

This

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Nice win. Zac called 4 really good drives and made things easy for browning. Nice balance in the play calling on those drives.

Need to call those quick passes at the line of scrimmage a lot less than we do. They aren’t effective a lot of the time—only here and there.

The trick plays haven’t worked this year—Chase in the backfield either.

Really just need to expand on what has been working—that balanced play calling with a good mix of passes and throws and calling the right plays at the right time. The timing on the deep shot to chase was great. I’d like to see more of those on 2nd and 2. Play action is a weapon we don’t use enough.
Reply/Quote
JAKE "THE SNAKE" BROWNING!   

We needed this game and the only loss I see us having is the Chiefs at Arrowhead.  That game may be a blessing in disguise b/c come playoff time "The Snake" will know how to handle the pressure!

We will end up 10-7 at a # 6 seed.

WHO DEY!!!
Reply/Quote
Jake Browning played out of his mind tonight. The game is not too big for him.
Reply/Quote
Just like when Gretzky retired and they waived the waiting period and put him right into the HHOF, no vote is necessary tonight!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote