Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jefferson to Bengals rumors
It's like buying a lottery ticket... fun to dream for the night.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 10:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Everyone’s just having some fun.

WHAT!??!!!

You mean I'm not getting the beer and the date? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Maybe one day…..

Not a ***** hope in hell that it happens right now.
Reply/Quote
Oh, what fun...lol

[Image: 15756902a78e7c50557178050fb004c8.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I do see Jefferson being dealt this offseason just not to us.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Kay goes to the horses mouth

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Hard pass. 2 x #1s and Tee?!? No!
Reply/Quote

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 10:33 PM)Yogo Wrote: Hard pass.  2 x #1s and Tee?!?  No!

I think we would be trading Tee to the Vikes in this instance, but yeah, this isn't happening.

As others said fun to think about but so many things would have to be done. Burrow would have to give up some of his dough and both JJ 
and Chase could not be over 30 mil per year. So not happening and probably a good thing as we need to pay the trenches from here on out
along with our one #1 in Ja'Marr Chase.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'm skeptical. Eifert posted it on his Twitter.

Could we make this work?

Rumor seems to be: Tee and 2 1st for Jefferson.

The Jefferson and Chase would need extensions over $30 million each.

Could this work?

Tee and 2 first round picks.  OK, Tee wants out of here now. He wants traded. Which mean his agent will tell him to never play for Bengals and risk injury now, if he wants Big Money Long Term on another team. We will never see Higgins play for Bengals again,, because he wants out of Cincinnati right now. 

So Higgins is no issue, but 2 first round picks are.  I think it's a lot, even for Jefferson. 

Then you mention 30 million each, plus what Burrow just got paid.  I guess we can say good-bye to a good Defense or hopes of having good Blockers if all the money is going to go to Burrow, Chase, Jefferson.  It would be great in Fantasy Football, but not so great if you want a Super Bowl Defense and a Super Bowl O Line in real football.

I look to Cleveland trading all these first round picks for Watson, and I say let's not. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Trade Tee and Browning and our best third rounder
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: A year's supply of Natty Light and a date with Jake Browning's girlfriend

Son of a b****..... I'm in.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
as soon as i read Joey B's girlfriend was working at Kroger i laffed

The LSU reunion is impossible but still fun to think about Chase, JJ, Charlie Jones and Gesicki lining up on the same play w/ Moss to Joeys left in Shotgun Formation..........DC nightmare
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 10:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: Son of a b****..... I'm in.

I think he meant a Natty light and a year with her..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 10:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WHAT!??!!!

You mean I'm not getting the beer and the date? 

No that’s still in the works.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 10:50 PM)CincyKid Wrote: as soon as i read Joey B's girlfriend was working at Kroger i laffed

The LSU reunion is impossible but still fun to think about Chase, JJ, Charlie Jones and Gesicki lining up on the same play w/ Moss to Joeys left in Shotgun Formation..........DC nightmare

Supposedly in the business dept. It's not like she's a cashier.
Reply/Quote
Another guy to catch the ball two yards behind the line of scrimmage.

I kid. I kid.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 11:00 PM)Destro Wrote: Another guy to catch the ball two yards behind the line of scrimmage.

I kid. I kid.

Haha. We'd run like 30 wr screens a game.
Reply/Quote
Dont need him. WRs in the NFL are a luxury. Trade Tee, roll with our new TE and Chase as our #1, pick up a wr early(ish) in the draft (round 2-3). Addres other needs in free agency/draft. Dont need two star WRs on an NFL team. Seems like a recipe for disaster.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 10:50 PM)CincyKid Wrote: as soon as i read Joey B's girlfriend was working at Kroger i laffed

Pretty sure she actually does work for Kroger.

Reply/Quote