Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill's attitude
I don't care about dancing. Do it or don't do it. Just hold onto the damn ball when they're burning clock.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2016, 08:25 PM)jason Wrote: I don't care about dancing. Do it or don't do it. Just hold onto the damn ball when they're burning clock.

Exactly.  Concentrate on the fundamentals...  if that means ditching celebrations to focus on those then yeaaaah!!

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mc74b4be7c54c70cc080d05b2efec4...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ever since having my dad buy me season tickets in the inaugural 1968 season as a 12 year old and being a fan from then, to me Jeremy Hill made the worst play in the history of the franchise.

Was it all him? No coaches talked to him about the importance of ball security before sending him on the field. Three defensive "stars" were in the locker room celebrating the victory before the game ended. It is no wonder the "most talented team in the NFL" continues to underachieve year-after-year-after-year-after-year-after-year.

But, "Jeremy Hill" is a name I will not say out loud.
Reply/Quote