Burrow
Boyd
Perine
Hendrickson
Wilson
Uzi
Others
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jets Game Game Ball
Well the boys finally got one in the Win Column so we get to award our first Game Ball of 2022. Lots of candidates. So who we got?

Joe Burrow- 275 yards, 3 TDs, 114.9 Passer rating

Tyler Boyd- 4 catches, 105 yards, 1 TD

Samajae Perine- 71 total yards, 1 TD, killed 8 minutes of the 4th quarter

Trey Hendrickson- 4 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 3 FF

Logan Wilson- 7 tackles, 1 INT

Chidobe Awuzie- 5 tackles, 3 PDs, shutdown his side of the field

Other-
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson, had game changing plays, as he should've against a back up T
Reply/Quote
Burrow for the get right game. He stood in there and made some great throws while under pressure a few times early on, and also did well extending some plays when he had too. Looked like vintage Burrow out there.

Could have easily went to Hendrickson as well. He was a beast. I’ll give Burrow the edge for getting us up early though and allowing Trey to start teeing off on the Jets OL.

Reply/Quote
I gave it to Burrow for moving a lot better in the pocket, and also throwing the ball away a few times. If it was a checkbox I'd split it with Perine.
Reply/Quote
I’d be willing to give a game ball to all the names on the list.They all played a spectacular game.But, I thought Trey Hendrickson just had a huge impact on the outcome of this game.
Reply/Quote
Hill recovered 2 fumbles.
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson.
Reply/Quote
I gave it to Hendrickson. He was the DE we were just complaining about not having after watching the big name ends for the opposing teams the last two weeks.

Awuzie had a great game.

Burrow took steps forward (literally and figuratively), but the Offense stalled the second half so I'm giving it to a D player.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Perine gets garbage time yards and that's deserving of a game ball?
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson owned that game.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 06:11 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Perine gets garbage time yards and that's deserving of a game ball?

Killing the clock while keeping possession is an important part of the game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 06:11 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Perine gets garbage time yards and that's deserving of a game ball?

I agree he doesn’t deserve the game ball but those were not “garbage time” yards because he was moving the chains and icing the game. They took a ton of time off of the clock so he had an impact on the outcome of that game.
Reply/Quote

2 things:

You're welcome to vote for who you wish

over 10 minutes left in a 2-score game is not garbage time. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Trey won the gold medal today.
Reply/Quote
Trey, he was consistent all game and stepped up when Reader went down even more
Reply/Quote
Boyd 105 yards, 1 TD. He also kept a few drives alive.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I voted Burrow. We needed a solid game from him and he delivered.

Good team win a lot of people deserving of a game ball today. The defense deserves huge props. I really thought we would give up more than we did today. Wilson missing some time helped I'm sure.
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson. It was a 3rd string LT, but he still capitalized on the matchup and made big plays and not everybody does.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well the boys finally got one in the Win Column so we get to award our first Game Ball of 2022. Lots of candidates. So who we got?

Joe Burrow- 275 yards, 3 TDs, 114.9 Passer rating

Tyler Boyd- 4 catches, 105 yards, 1 TD

Samajae Perine- 71 total yards, 1 TD, killed 8 minutes of the 4th quarter

Trey Hendrickson- 4 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 3 FF

Logan Wilson- 7 tackles, 1 INT

Chidobe Awuzie- 5 tackles, 3 PDs, shutdown his side of the field

Other-
Hendrickson with an honorable mention to Perine.  Perine caught a TD pass but put the game away in the 4th with his running
Reply/Quote

You conveniently didn’t mention his TD reception.

Reply/Quote